closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: March LA.B Easy Driver x Joseph Bonnie, thoughts? (1500 euro automatic Casio)

March LA.B Easy Driver x Joseph Bonnie, thoughts? (1500 euro automatic Casio)

Came across this thing on Instagram just now - not something that’s remotely close to anything I own but I quite like the look of this.

It’s apparently inspired by a 1968 Chevrolet Camero Z28. It has a Miyota 90S5 movement, Guilloche dial, sapphire crystal, and a strange looking bracelet.

To me it sort of looks like a hybrid between a Cartier tank and a small SS Casio. (Priced at an ambitious 1495 euros though)..

Is anyone familiar with the brand, or do you have something that looks somewhat like this? Love to see it if so:)

Tommy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Président Emmanuel Macron wears one, if that's any help.

No familiarity with the brand but like the case. Not so sure about the bracelet though.

Any further south and i would have wet feet
    I used to have a March L.A.B a few years ago. It was a bit different and,from what I remember,fairly good quality. Also it was pretty cheap and nowhere near 1500€

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    No familiarity with the brand but like the case. Not so sure about the bracelet though.

On the website it has a different and better bracelet.

I like this model very much. Very French. In a year's time you will be able to pick them up at half price. An auto without seconds will be a hard sell.
    "The whole purpose of mechanical watches is to be impertinent." ~ Lionel a Marca, CEO of Breguet

Quote Originally Posted by abraxas View Post

On the website it has a different and better bracelet.

I like this model very much. Very French. In a year's time you will be able to pick them up at half price. An auto without seconds will be a hard sell.
    That is better but I like the other dial lay out better.

I think the publicity shots are all on a Bonklip bracelet. Kind of doubt they'll got to market with it.

I love the style of a lot March LA.B's stuff - some quite original design motifs, and a nice eye for detail; almost all of it is cheaper than this. They have (or had), a tiny boutique in That London, but wonder if they've kept that on in the prevailing circumstances?