closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COVID Symptoms?

Quote Originally Posted by markbannister View Post
    A colleague of mine and his wife had exactly those symptoms. He tested negative and she tested positive!!
    Exact same here over Christmas, wife tested positive but my test came back negative. Exact symptoms as OP described.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeColdplayHistory View Post
    Anyway, I came here with much more important news... I was right that while coffee tasted utterly disgusting when I had Covid and tasted fine but not quite right for a couple of weeks afterwards. Today my first double espresso was <not in the BP> chuffing delicious. And every coffee I've had to day has been wonderful.
    Still can’t face a coffee, but if there is light at the end of the tunnel, I thank you 🙏

Quote Originally Posted by Chinnock View Post
    Not sure I’ve just had COVID, but I’ve been knocked sideways these past 2 days;

Serious Fatigue
    Persistant headache
    Slept 13 hrs + daytime
    Nausea / dodgy bowels

No fever, high temp, sore throat or coughing, but energy dropped like I had been unplugged, headache that won’t go and with the amount of sleep I’ve had these past 2 days it beggars belief.

Never experienced anything like it to be honest. Very bizarre.
    Tues 7th December, got home 3 o clock in afternoon, and said to the Mrs I’m going straight to bed. She knew I wasn’t well. Serious fatigue, and literally sleeping 20 hours a day. Drank lots of lucozade.
    Friday that week, the Mrs had cold like symptoms and fatigue. Monday I had to summon up the energy to drive a mile for her Covid test. She came back positive. Cue further isolation until 24th Dec. I assume I had it and she caught it from me.
    I have never been so devoid of energy.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by deanlad View Post
    Tues 7th December, got home 3 o clock in afternoon, and said to the Mrs I’m going straight to bed. She knew I wasn’t well. Serious fatigue, and literally sleeping 20 hours a day. Drank lots of lucozade.
    Friday that week, the Mrs had cold like symptoms and fatigue. Monday I had to summon up the energy to drive a mile for her Covid test. She came back positive. Cue further isolation until 24th Dec. I assume I had it and she caught it from me.
    I have never been so devoid of energy.
    Probably from drinking all that lucozade!
    RIAC

Like the traditional lucozade, haven’t had it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinnock View Post
    Not sure I’ve just had COVID, but I’ve been knocked sideways these past 2 days;

Serious Fatigue
    Persistant headache
    Slept 13 hrs + daytime
    Nausea / dodgy bowels

No fever, high temp, sore throat or coughing, but energy dropped like I had been unplugged, headache that won’t go and with the amount of sleep I’ve had these past 2 days it beggars belief.

Never experienced anything like it to be honest. Very bizarre.
    Are you sure it wasn't just a night on the beer and a dodgy takeaway?

Quote Originally Posted by hogthrob View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't just a night on the beer and a dodgy takeaway?
    I’m familiar with those symptoms, thanks to many years of experience

Quote Originally Posted by MakeColdplayHistory View Post
    Odd? It didn't taste 'odd'.
    It tasted indescribably disgusting. I genuinely have no words for the taste, even the smell, because it was not only worse than anything I've ever known but it was not like anything I've ever known.
    It's so strange, I didn't get an unpleasant taste it just didn't taste like coffee. Then it didn't taste like anything. The only flavours i could taste were BBQ and smoked and salt. I made the mistake of eating marmite while I couldn't taste and it was horrible, just so salty, put me off it for months. Only just starting to enjoy it now nearly 9 months later.