closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Longines sent me photos of my watch in for service

Craftsman

Longines sent me photos of my watch in for service

I recently sent one of my Longines to the U.K for a full service and it's currently in progress. When I signed into their online portal to approve the service there was a photo of it sitting on a work bench! Nice little touch. I'm looking forward to getting it back too!
    To date I have found their communication great.
    Last edited by Speedie; 15th January 2021 at 16:33.

Longines are excellent for customer service.

I have a Pocket Watch and they sent me details of it including where and when it was originally sent for sale (Paris June 1914)!

They provided similar details for my Ultronic, which was sent to North America in 1971.

All it required was an email and a couple of photos of the watch! No charge.

M
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Longines are excellent for customer service.

I have a Pocket Watch and they sent me details of it including where and when it was originally sent for sale (Paris June 1914)!

They provided similar details for my Ultronic, which was sent to North America in 1971.

All it required was an email and a couple of photos of the watch! No charge.

M
    I love to hear stuff like this, really interesting. I worked with BMW before and they were lightyears ahead of other car manufactures with the details they would keep. As long you had the last 7 digits of the chassis and punched it into IVS ( their internal ordering system) you could see all details about the car from birth. My dad had an old 1990 BMW and I was able to see which dealer in the UK it was sold to along with all the colour codes and extras list. Amazing.

Master
    Rolex actually CALLED me to tell me they had my watch and there would be a delay due to shutdown over Covid, yes an actual phone call, nice to see that great customer services still exist, nice one Longines

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by uktotty View Post
    Rolex actually CALLED me to tell me they had my watch and there would be a delay due to shutdown over Covid, yes an actual phone call, nice to see that great customer services still exist, nice one Longines
    Wow, Rolex usually only interact with us mortals when they launch new models, in order for us to part with money they want!
    Nice to hear of a change.