closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 145

Thread: NFL Playoffs

  1. #51
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    UK, Maldives, Singapore
    Posts
    396
    That touch back sums up the browns.

    Baker is not a super bowl calibre QB on good best day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #52
    That was huge.

    Thought he lead with his helmet there so should be a foul in my eyes, but what do I know


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm68 View Post
    That was huge.

    Thought he lead with his helmet there so should be a foul in my eyes, but what do I know


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shocking decision clearly leading with the helmet. Absolute shocking.

  4. #54
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    UK, Maldives, Singapore
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm68 View Post
    That was huge.

    Thought he lead with his helmet there so should be a foul in my eyes, but what do I know


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My thoughts as well, you called the foul correct!

    Not being able to review just sums up the browns. It's fate that if that happened to any other team it would have been called.

    Hoping the bucs saints game turns into a shootout!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by optix View Post
    My thoughts as well, you called the foul correct!

    Not being able to review just sums up the browns. It's fate that if that happened to any other team it would have been called.

    Hoping the bucs saints game turns into a shootout!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There really is an air of inevitability with the Browns. I can only wonder what sort of season they must have to win the Super Bowl!

  6. #56
    Reminds me of the non pass interference at the Saints play off game 2 years ago


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #57
    Ooof yea that was also shocking - but I enjoyed the Saint losing that one

    Anyway, Browns are back in it! Lots of time left. Just need a few Mahones stops!

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    Ooof yea that was also shocking - but I enjoyed the Saint losing that one

    Anyway, Browns are back in it! Lots of time left. Just need a few Mahones stops!
    Presume you didnít mean stop in that sense!!

    Looked pretty innocuous but his eyes were gone, and he was walking like heíd had 15 pints of Stella


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #59
    (edit) - ooof that was brutal! I cannot see Mahomes coming back into the game, he shouldn't be coming back into this game. Browns need a touchdown and a good 4th and 1.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    (edit) - ooof that was brutal! I cannot see Mahomes coming back into the game, he shouldn't be coming back into this game. Browns need a touchdown and a good 4th and 1.
    Looking at how he was, next week could be an issue


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #61
    That was a really good game but in my mind boils down to that call in first half. Halftime becomes 16-10 rather than 19-3


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #62
    I went to bed after the end zone interception- knew the Browns had to score and alas they didnít. Yes that was a bad call, but they still should have won with the momentum shift.

    Brady makes Playoffs seem so easy. Unbelievable heís into another Conference final. We have the two best matchups for the Conference Finals. I cannot wait!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #63
    Craftsman r.dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    640
    Give the people what they want

    Bills Vs Buccaneers

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  14. #64
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    UK, Maldives, Singapore
    Posts
    396
    Only bad thing about these playsoffs is the void it's going to leave after the super bowl.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by optix View Post
    Only bad thing about these playsoffs is the void it's going to leave after the super bowl.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea, it's been a really good NFL season. I'm also a basketball fan, but still some time till the playoffs.

  16. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by optix View Post
    Only bad thing about these playsoffs is the void it's going to leave after the super bowl.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I watched the draft for the first time last year, which sort of filled in 3 days in the void.

    Having seen the teams that are left, the Packers seem to me to be the team to beat. They're just able play any style, have a decent offence and a decent defense,and Rogers looked like he was on autopilot and never seemed bothered about what was put in front of him

  17. #67
    Going to try and get both games in tonight, just wish Bills Chiefs was the first game.

    Based on last week, I'm going for Packers in the first game. Rodgers just made it look effortless against the Rams, was really impressed with the way they played.

    The other game could be a proper shootout, but I reckon the Bills will edge it.

    Malc

  18. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm68 View Post
    Going to try and get both games in tonight, just wish Bills Chiefs was the first game.

    Based on last week, I'm going for Packers in the first game. Rodgers just made it look effortless against the Rams, was really impressed with the way they played.

    The other game could be a proper shootout, but I reckon the Bills will edge it.

    Malc
    Dunno if I can stay up, another early start for me tomorrow. Agree with everything - wrong game on first, but I guess prime time for US. And same assessment with the games. We have two awesome Conference Finals and probably the top 4 teams in the league. Good stuff!

  19. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    Dunno if I can stay up, another early start for me tomorrow. Agree with everything - wrong game on first, but I guess prime time for US. And same assessment with the games. We have two awesome Conference Finals and probably the top 4 teams in the league. Good stuff!
    Got to be ready for 9 year olds maths lesson at 9 tomorrow morning so hoping I can just ease in gently.

    Got some fantastic Ethiopian coffee that whilst it doesnít taste too strong, think itís 100% caffeine so going to be living on that tomorrow


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #70
    Hell of a start to this game.

    Buccaneers looking very good


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #71
    Craftsman r.dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    640
    Great game. Buccs just look like they have hit the ground and have the momentum.

    But as a Vikings fan I would say that

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  22. #72
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Felixstowe, UK
    Posts
    1,081
    Loving the enthusiasm in the Sky studio for the Bucs Packers game potential!

    I donít really have a favourite this season. Last year was the first season Iíd watched for years so Iíd never seen Mahomes and ending up rooting for the Chiefs.

    I guess it would be great to see Baby Goat v The Goat in SB LV


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  23. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by r.dawson View Post
    Great game. Buccs just look like they have hit the ground and have the momentum.

    But as a Vikings fan I would say that

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Lambeauís pretty quiet


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #74
    What the heck did the Packers defense think was going to happen on that play - deep shot was the only answer. Mad.

    In other news, Brady is not human.

  25. #75
    Craftsman r.dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm68 View Post
    Lambeauís pretty quiet


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I actually just let out a little cheer. My daughter is a buccs fan (she's 5 and wanted the pirate ones) her face is full of joy in the mornings when I say her team has won so be nice to keep that going.

    Wife is a Bills fan and wasn't happy Mahomes was cleared to play.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  26. #76
    Craftsman r.dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    What the heck did the Packers defense think was going to happen on that play - deep shot was the only answer. Mad.

    In other news, Brady is not human.
    Could have shipped it to gronk, picked up some yards and kicked.

    But Brady is insane

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  27. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by r.dawson View Post
    Could have shipped it to gronk, picked up some yards and kicked.

    But Brady is insane

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    With no timeouts and within field goal range, Brady had only one thing on his mind - look for a one on one and throw. Brady knew that a touchdown here would be so crushing it was worth going for. Master game management and he really gets the psychology of the game. He's never been a monster thrower but his arm strength is just as good as it was 10 years ago.

  28. #78
    A nice pick from the Packers and this game is getting exciting!!!

  29. #79
    Canít kill the clock as neither team can run so down to both qbís now.

    Enjoying this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  30. #80
    Craftsman r.dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    640
    Is Brady hustling us into thinking he's human?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  31. #81
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Felixstowe, UK
    Posts
    1,081
    4th quarter. DEFENCE!!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  32. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by r.dawson View Post
    Is Brady hustling us into thinking he's human?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Gonna just make sure he has to have a game winning drive in last 60 seconds!!

    Some questionable throws this half


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  33. #83
    Surprised they went field goal there. Theyíre the best in the NFL in the red zone


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. #84
    Some very questionable decisions- donít understand why GB didnít go for 4th and settling for the field goal. That whole set of downs was actually not well executed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  35. #85
    Craftsman r.dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    640
    Poor 4th offensive quarter considering the quality on show. Buccs deserve it for me

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  36. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by r.dawson View Post
    Poor 4th offensive quarter considering the quality on show. Buccs deserve it for me

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Fully agree it got scrappy - the better team won and Green Bay deserve losing for not taking the chance on 4th down. That was a really stupid decision.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  37. #87
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    N Ireland
    Posts
    3,196
    Great win for the GOAT.

  38. #88
    Bit of an anticlimax compared to first half.

    All headlines about Brady but thought he had a shaky second half

    Enjoyed the game but next one should be as good, if not better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  39. #89
    Craftsman r.dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm68 View Post
    Bit of an anticlimax compared to first half.

    All headlines about Brady but thought he had a shaky second half

    Enjoyed the game but next one should be as good, if not better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm expecting a bit more polish from the next game. Could mean exciting, or could be clinical

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  40. #90
    Chiefs looking pretty good now, Bills canít really get moving


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  41. #91
    Craftsman r.dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    640
    Even with a 9 point headstart, KC look unstoppable

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  42. #92
    Think thatís game now, Chiefs not gonna give that up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  43. #93
    I called it quits when Chiefs got the ball back in the 4th.

    Bills started fine but just couldnt stop the Chiefs, they've just got too much offensively and their defence had a great game as well.

    Roll on Tamp in a couple of weeks

    Malc

  44. #94
    Craftsman r.dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    640
    We watched the first half and went to bed, couldn't see how the Bills were going to turn it around.

    Bills have a young, good team. Few decent additions and they should get stronger and the experience will only help Allen

    KC look unstoppable, never write Brady off but the chiefs just have a better squad, they make the game look easy.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  45. #95
    All geared up for tonight, really looking forward to this.

    Personally, I cant call one team or the other. If anything, probably leaning to the Bucs as think their defence might be able to get through the offensive line of the Chiefs with the reshuffling they've had to do, but Mahomes is good enough to swerve them.

    Whatever way it goes, should be a cracker

    Malc

  46. #96
    Craftsman r.dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    640
    Looking forward to it, would love for the buccs to win.

    Think it will be tight and should take something special to win it.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  47. #97
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    UK, Maldives, Singapore
    Posts
    396
    I cannot back the bucks. It would mean backing Man UTD.

    Personally I want them to win due to brady & their WR's. Brady winning would be a massive FU to bill & the pats.

  48. #98
    Grand Master Neil.C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE England
    Posts
    25,027
    Can't see past the Chiefs.

    Brady has been fantastic but Mahomes is sheer class. He could win it on his own.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

    My Speedmaster website:

    http://www.freewebs.com/neil271052

  49. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by optix View Post
    I cannot back the bucks. It would mean backing Man UTD.

    Personally I want them to win due to brady & their WR's. Brady winning would be a massive FU to bill & the pats.
    Supporting the Bucs is probably the opposite as they hate the Glaziers, which is why would like them to win

    Also, my favourite player over the past few years is Gronk so would like him to win


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  50. #100
    Can't see past the Chiefs - Mahomes is so good with pressure and pass rush and with Kelce and Hill as targets I fear he'll pick them apart.

    Bucs need a really fast start and hope they can maintain it - they fell away against the Packers in the NFC Championship and can't afford that here. But a home Super Bowl, that must be an advantage!
    Last edited by crazyp; 8th February 2021 at 00:17.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information