closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Did anyone pick up a good watch bargain over the Christmas period ?

Did anyone pick up a good watch bargain over the Christmas period ?

I kept an eye out for Tudor BBs, X33 etc but I saw no great bargains and I was hoping to treat myself too something REALLY nice.

Yes

Like a man possessed lol

After 14 months of not buying a new watch I probably got a little excited and carried away:

I think the following covers everything, and might well be the total sum of my 2021 watch purchases

Zenith
    Tudor
    Bremont
    Longines

All models that I’ve wanted to try, some for years, but never came across them at the right price or right time before.

I think it’s better that you have a fairly narrow range or shorter list of options - as hopefully you’ll stick to your guns and wait until one of them comes along.

Unfortunately, at times I go through phases of wanting to own and try too many different watches, brands or models.
    It's just a matter of time...

Master
    I like to think I got a pretty good bargain - Seiko SLA039, LE of 1100, @ 31% off. Couldn't be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Skip View Post
    I like to think I got a pretty good bargain - Seiko SLA039, LE of 1100, @ 31% off. Couldn't be happier.
    Wow great pick up :)

Master
    Ray Mellor CWC G10

2019 CWC (0555) Diver.

Grand Master
    PRO-LEX of eBay.....

Just a G-Shock, but I do really like it. It's a GA-2000SU-1AER, my first of the 'carbon core' range.

£31 on an Urban Outfitters clearance of all places, against a £129 rrp. Then £13 for the Barton strap from the US thanks to a discount code. Bit of a bargain package if I do say so myself

Last edited by M1011; 9th January 2021 at 15:41.

Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post
    Just a G-Shock, but I do really like it. It's a GA-2000SU-1AER, my first of the 'carbon core' range.

£31 on an Urban Outfitters clearance of all places, against a £129 rrp. Then £13 for the Barton strap from the US thanks to a discount code. Bit of a bargain package if I do say so myself

That's a serious discount! looks good in the sun:)

Yes I did.

Was lucky to be passing a John Lewis store who had a clearance on last Sunday.

I bought a new G Shock Rangeman, the one with the GPS and all the cool features for £239.50 (RRP was 799)

And a

Seiko Pressage Zen Garden in rose gold, for £144 (RRP was 480)

lucky me. Absolutely love both, always wanted a Rangeman and that was absolute bargain, it has been on wrist ever since for work, usually I wear a mudmaster which is exactly the same size, and is actually not that big on my wrist. Super impressed with it.

Seiko is fantastic.

They had other Seiko’s divers there, but I left them there for others to get bargains. I was happy with my two.

Then we went into lockdown.

Can not post pictures currently as on iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by pastrana72 View Post
    Yes I did.

Was lucky to be passing a John Lewis store who had a clearance on last Sunday.

I bought a new G Shock Rangeman, the one with the GPS and all the cool features for £239.50 (RRP was 799)

And a

Seiko Pressage Zen Garden in rose gold, for £144 (RRP was 480)

lucky me. Absolutely love both, always wanted a Rangeman and that was absolute bargain, it has been on wrist ever since for work, usually I wear a mudmaster which is exactly the same size, and is actually not that big on my wrist. Super impressed with it.

Seiko is fantastic.

They had other Seiko’s divers there, but I left them there for others to get bargains. I was happy with my two.

Then we went into lockdown.

Can not post pictures currently as on iPad.
    Great bargains! My local JL closed last year, no watch clearance sales for me

Master
    Blog Entries
    At Dubai Omega AD had 33% off, if 3 watches bought. I also got 2% cashback from credit card. So total 35% off.

Bought 2 hesalite (2450 gbp each) and 1 sapphire (2890gbp).

Few days later the AD stopped discounting moonwatches (due to massive demand).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by joaocpneves View Post
    At Dubai Omega AD had 33% off, if 3 watches bought. I also got 2% cashback from credit card. So total 35% off.

That’s outrageous discounting - I’ve seen a lot of hoarding of non-essentials over the past 10 months but this has to be the best.

Nice! You got a bargain there!

I also have 2 new hesalite Speedmastes and a used sapphire one.

Enjoy.

James

Banned
    Saw a lot of bargains but promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else ever again after buying my Aquis. Now I've got it in my head that I need a G Shock. Again
    Bought my friend a watch instead.

wow this is an outrageously good deal...

Master
    Couple of Vostoks & a slack handful of modding bits, around £160 including the UPS delivery.

I could be wrong but this seems a decent price?

https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/01099...ampaign=249371

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee View Post
    I could be wrong but this seems a decent price?

https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/01099...ampaign=249371
    Agree. Very good price. Wonder if it will be discontinued in the update this year.

I picked uo a brand new Tudoe Black Bay M79230R just before Christmas from an AD for less that £2k was delighted at that and loving the watch
    Last edited by Euan Goold; 13th January 2021 at 12:50.

Master
    I think I got a bargain Tudor Fastrider Black Shield Ducati edition.
    Arrived with a couple of issues which I am fixing, but £1000 under RRP for a very sexy watch.