closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watch Collecting auction site

Master

Watch Collecting auction site

The company that introduced the Collecting Cars auction site are now launching Watch Collecting

Will be interesting to see what they have. I’ve been following the car site since they launched and they now have some very interesting cars on auction

https://www.watchcollecting.com/

Master
    I keep seeing people comment questioning how they will ensure authenticity of items, given it's a little harder for a buyer to guarantee provenance of a Daytona than an Audi R8 and I have to agree. Their response is always "we will have a process, it will be fine". Hmm.

All it is going to to take is one duff, high value piece to slip through and nobody (in their right mind) will touch them again.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom-P View Post
    Ah cheers hadn’t seen!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammond View Post
    I keep seeing people comment questioning how they will ensure authenticity of items, given it's a little harder for a buyer to guarantee provenance of a Daytona than an Audi R8 and I have to agree. Their response is always "we will have a process, it will be fine". Hmm.

All it is going to to take is one duff, high value piece to slip through and nobody (in their right mind) will touch them again.
    I would imagine the checks in place for a watch would be higher? I would expect the watches to be sent in and a horologer checks it before auctioning. the cars website just connects buyer to seller