closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video Doorbell

Quote Originally Posted by jon8oy View Post
    Thread revival, I'm considering picking up the Eufy video doorbell and floodlight cameras. Of those who recommended Eufy products earlier in this thread, are you still happy with them?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    So long as you have a decent wifi signal where it is located, I am absolutely happy with mine. The only time it fails is when the wifi mesh has a wobble.

I have the battery Eufy doorbell, the version with its own local NAS style storage box thing, ie not cloud based video uploads. It is MUCH better than my previous Ring version and the batteries last much longer in the Eufy too. It is not perfect, but pretty good for what it is and what it costs.

Still very happy with my Eufy, not had any issues. Battery lasts about 100 days with the bell set for motion alerts as well as ring alerts.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Maysie View Post
    So long as you have a decent wifi signal where it is located, I am absolutely happy with mine. The only time it fails is when the wifi mesh has a wobble.

I have the battery Eufy doorbell, the version with its own local NAS style storage box thing, ie not cloud based video uploads. It is MUCH better than my previous Ring version and the batteries last much longer in the Eufy too. It is not perfect, but pretty good for what it is and what it costs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt8500 View Post
    Still very happy with my Eufy, not had any issues. Battery lasts about 100 days with the bell set for motion alerts as well as ring alerts.
    Thanks both, I'm looking at the floodlight cam and the battery video doorbell - sounds like I should go for it!

I have the Eufy 2K Video Doorbell add-on to go with the Eufy base and 6 cameras. I have it wired in to my old hard wired doorbell. It works really well. There is no lag because it rings the main doorbell chime and alerts in less than a second on my phone, watch and Echo devices.

https://uk.eufylife.com/products/t8210

I've got the Eufy 2K battery doorbell. It has stopped sending notifications to my phone. Looking online it seems to be an issue.

http://community.anker.com/t/no-notifications-from-eufy-doorbell/73697/18

Edit: logging out of the app then back in fixes it.

Last edited by hogthrob; 29th October 2021 at 16:24.

Master
    7 months now with the Ring and it's fine. If only I could get my Mrs to figure out how to answer it when I'm indisposed or even remember to take her phone to work we would be in Ring heaven. Spare battery is a must unless you're wired btw.

Thread revival, I'm considering picking up the Eufy video doorbell and floodlight cameras. Of those who recommended Eufy products earlier in this thread, are you still happy with them?

Yes, very happy. It’s been excellent.

Great battery life, and the units feel very well made - much better than a blink camera I also have.
    So clever my foot fell off.

Master
    Thanks both, I'm looking at the floodlight cam and the battery video doorbell - sounds like I should go for it!

Had a few issues early on with the Eufy stuff, false notifications etc…. After a bit of tweaking all seems all fine, added a outdoor camera which has worked flawlessly.