closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Timex Q reissue strap options

Apprentice

Timex Q reissue strap options

Hi all

I bought the timex Q last year and find like many do the metal strap it comes with pinches the hairs on my wrist, although Ive put up with it all this time I’d like to change it. Has anyone done so with theirs? The lugs taper down a lot so I’ve been reluctant to buy a nato etc.

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    I would put it on a NATO, but that's just me as all of my watches are on NATO's. Bar one.

Journeyman
    I would try a brown leather one like this one from Watch Gecko: https://www.watchgecko.com/vintage-w...er-watch-strap

I have the dark brown one which goes well with a silver case, but there is also one with red and blue sticking which would compliment the bezel really well.

I've put mine on a nato a while back and it works really well - back on the bracelet now though

Apprentice
    Thank for replies. Am I right that it’s a 19mm strap required? The original one tapers out to meet the lugs.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

I think the strap is a nice touch and a ode to the original so I can see where Timex were going. However that said, I’ve switched mine out to a Casio A158W bracelet and IMO it’s perfect. I’ve tried a NATO and it didn’t really work as there’s not a lot of space between the case and the spring bar so I needed to use curved spring bars to make it work.

Here’s mine on the A158W bracelet ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk