closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Frederique Constant - Highlife

Frederique Constant - Highlife

Given the deep discounts FC attract over time - I'm surely not the only one liking the looks of these? (like the strap mechanism as well)

https://frederiqueconstant.com/pages...paign=highlife

(I've had a few FC and with the right discounts been very pleased with what I have had).

Master
    I concur re quality of FC watches. They certainly are very well put together. I've had quite a few over the years. Here's a few of them, long gone now... :0(

Last edited by redmonaco; 5th December 2020 at 19:14.

Journeyman
    I like FC very much, because of quality, design and yet for affordable prices. I had a couple of them, and loved each and every one. This new line is growing on me a lot.

Odesláno z mého BBF100-6 pomocí Tapatalk

Journeyman
    The FC Highlife with a blue dial is probably top of my list for purchases in 2021 (also contemplating the Maurice Lacroix Aikon), so yea, I like it :)
    Am still to see it in the flesh though, but doubt my opinion will change much.

What is realistic in terms of discounts, and what is the best approach to achieve them?
    I.e. is it better to look at sellers at Chrono24, or would it be realistic to get the same discounts in places like Watches of Switzerland and other high street stores selling FC?