closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A Small Military Themed Collection

Master

A Small Military Themed Collection

My mini collection. . Lots of overlap but each a little different.

First up the Omega Dynamic III. My favourite. Purchased on this forum and I also managed to pick up the matching leather strap. I’ve been wearing in on a black perlon but now back on the bracelet. I love the dial, the lume is brilliant, and despite the strap being a little rattly and purported to be a hair puller, very comfortable on wrist. My only concern in the 50m water resistance and my trust in the seals. I’m going to have it serviced next year to be sure. A definite keeper.

Next a Timex cheapie but I really like the dial. In all honesty I bought it so I could have a watch that my bonklip fitted.

The newest arrival. CWC T20. This arrived this morning and I like it so far. Nice brushed finish and lovely crystal. I will be wearing it on a perlon.

Finally the PRS-10. I picked it up from the TF shop a few weeks back. Lovely watch with a really reassuring weight to it. The lume was a surprise for me. I was initially unimpressed but now consider it to be the most legible watch I own, going strong at 5am.

I’m probably not going to keep all of these but certainly enjoying them currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gerrudd; 5th December 2020 at 12:50.

Nice collection.

As I get older I have more and more respect for simple, clear, legible, 3 handers with date.

My CWC G10 always seems to find its way back onto my wrist.

Craftsman
    Very nice collection each is different enough

Makes me miss my g10

Craftsman

Nice collection.....and really like the Omega on Bracelet

Master
    Nice little collection there, enjoy.

Great stuff, I can see why you might be interested in Carl's potential new 6↑B.
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    Great stuff, I can see why you might be interested in Carl's potential new 6↑B.
    It fits the bill, alright. I saw an update indicating he might have enough interest to move forward.

Craftsman
    Very handsome watches gerrudd.

So the Omega is auto; the Timex is quartz, and I'm guessing the CWC and Precista are handwind?

Craftsman
    A nice collection and, as said, the Omega is neat!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 2012 View Post
    Very handsome watches gerrudd.

So the Omega is auto; the Timex is quartz, and I'm guessing the CWC and Precista are handwind?
    The Omega is an atuo. The other three are quartz. The Precista is the TF's reissue. The CWC is their T20 model. Basically a 70's case with a quartz movement in it. There is an interesting back story. https://www.cwcwatch.com/products/cw...31952812343382

I don't have a handwound watch anymore after selling my Stowa, but I have a hankering for one, maybe something a little dressier and vintage. I like the idea of an 60's Seamaster but the thread on the Sturmanskie has also set me thinking.

Small but cool collection. Always love a CWC and the Dynamic III is a bit of a classic.

Very nice.