closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Certina DS8

Journeyman

Certina DS8

I saw a review of this Certina on a Russian YouTube channel. It caught my eye because of the lovely turquoise colour. The retail price seems to be £440 but I was wondering in your experience if this would normally go down after a few months, i.e if it’s worth waiting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zharko View Post

I saw a review of this Certina on a Russian YouTube channel. It caught my eye because of the lovely turquoise colour. The retail price seems to be £440 but I was wondering in your experience if this would normally go down after a few months, i.e if it’s worth waiting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The answer is yes - Certina is often on offer - keep your eye on retailers like the Watchshop.

Definitely worth doing a search across Google now and then, if you're not desperate to buy in a shop.

I have a DS-8 Moonphase chrono which I saved around £100 from list price on, but I doubt the generally available price will be dropped, it'll be a sale item if you save on it.

They're good HAQ watches (the same movement is/was in some Breitlings), but they have a press back which I found impossible to refit when I changed the battery on mine recently.

The jeweller couldn't do it either and it ended up needing a new gasket from their watchmaker (only cost me £10, so hardly crippling, but a screw back case would seem more appropriate to a watch with a list price of c £700).

Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with it.

M
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?