closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Online Scammers caught, at last

Online Scammers caught, at last

Just received this email. At last, the scammers have been caught. Looks like i'm due some compensation too! How exciting

This is to inform you that we have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and FBI.

We have been able to track down some scam artists in various parts of African countries which includes (Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and Senegal with cote d'ivoire ) and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) soon for Justice.

During the course of investigation, they were able to recover some funds from these scam artists and IMF organizations have ordered the funds recovered to be shared among the 10 Lucky people listed around the World as compensation. This notice has been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard-disk while the investigation, maybe you have been scammed. You are therefore being compensated with a sum of $2,900,000.00 US Dollars valid into an (ATM Card Number 4577 9324 6316 0548).

Since your email address is among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation funds, we have arranged your payment to be paid to you through ATM VISA CARD and deliver to your postal address with the Pin Numbers as to enable you withdrawal maximum of $7,000.00 on each withdrawal from any Bank ATM Machine of your choice, until all the funds are exhausted.

The ATM Card with Security Pin Numbers shall be delivered to you via courier Service, depending your choice.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( Mr. Anthony Edward ) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: MR.ANTHONY EDWARD
    CONTACT EMAIL BELOW ( atmcard683@gmail.com )

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:...........
    NATIONAL.............
    ADDRESS:.............
    CITY:...............
    STATE:..............
    ZIP CODE:............
    DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:....
    WHATSAPP NUMBER...........

We advise you to stop all communications with everyone regarding your payment as we have shortlisted you to deliver to you and now urgent you to comply and receive your ATM Card funds.

Thanks for your understanding as you follow instructions while I wait
    to hear from you today.
    Yours in Services

Mr. Anthony Edwards

You lucky bugger.
    I wish something like that would happen to me. All I ever get is scammers.

That is remarkably meta. I bet they had a laugh composing that email.

Master
    Blog Entries
    You'd think Google could easily spot this type of activity and shut it down ... but then all that traffic gets their ads seen ...

Master
    So this isn’t legit?

I thought he got killed ejecting out of a Tomcat.

I thought it might have been George Agdgdgwngo they'd caught.
    F.T.F.A.

Seems legit .......... NOT

Master
    Didn’t he die of a brain tumour whilst an ER doctor?

Master
    Oh yes; the old meta scam can't beat them. reminiscent of the shares scam in the 80's.

B

Waste their time, start sane (ish) and as they get hooked, turn up the crazy.

Dear Mr Edward Antony,
    You have little idea how overwhelmed I am to learn that I am to be one of just ten lucky people to receive compensation from the evil scammers you have so diligently entrapped. May God bless you and your loins production!

May I ask what it is that I must do in order to receive these monies most quickly? Could there be any method by which I may expedite my good fortunes arrival? You know, jump the queue monetarily speaking. I only ask as it looks likely that I may have to make another costly pension fund contribution shortly.

Yours in quiet anticipation,
    Phil Green.

Master
    Which reminds me:

https://youtu.be/LiLS7U7YIdc

Talking scam

It must be xmas

Craftsman
    Send back a reply with Job title.....Police Detective Inspector.

Call me thick but how does this scam work?

Master
    Give me your full name and address and I'll take you through it.

In fact, we can shortcut the process by you sending your bank details to me now too.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry View Post
    I thought he got killed ejecting out of a Tomcat.
    He did, and ended up in ER.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by IAmATeaf View Post
    Call me thick but how does this scam work?
    Identity theft.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Master
    No, they will be after card details I would say. PII can be had for peanuts on the dark web.

You’d be surprised. All it takes is for one person to fall for the scam and they wouldn’t persist if it didn’t work.

I personally know of a guy who got one of the scam emails about inheriting £2m from a long lost relative in Africa. He fell for it hook line and sinker, paid the release fee (took a cash advance from his wife’s credit card) to get the money, went to an estate agent and put in an offer for £1m + house.
    once they got that first fee they kept telling him there were further problems and he’d need to send more to get the cash. Thankfully he didn’t and Action Fraud called to protect him.
    Despite all of this he got a second email saying he’d inherited money from a relative in UAE and believed that too.

Quote Originally Posted by sevvy View Post
    You’d be surprised. All it takes is for one person to fall for the scam and they wouldn’t persist if it didn’t work.

I personally know of a guy who got one of the scam emails about inheriting £2m from a long lost relative in Africa. He fell for it hook line and sinker, paid the release fee (took a cash advance from his wife’s credit card) to get the money, went to an estate agent and put in an offer for £1m + house.
    once they got that first fee they kept telling him there were further problems and he’d need to send more to get the cash. Thankfully he didn’t and Action Fraud called to protect him.
    Despite all of this he got a second email saying he’d inherited money from a relative in UAE and believed that too.
    I got one of those during the Arab Spring claiming to be on behalf of Mubarak, attempting to squirrel his millions away. I responded something along the lines of "Oh, how is dear Uncle Hosini?" He is a relative although extremely distant, I've never met any of his side of the family. Although when I visited Egypt twenty something years ago, I was given a telephone number to call in the event of any trouble with the authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
    Give me your full name and address and I'll take you through it.

In fact, we can shortcut the process by you sending your bank details to me now too.
    I didn’t ask to be scammed, just how it works.

In the email they don’t ask for bank details or the obvious DOB which is why I asked.