closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: iPhone X. Volume problems

Master
    Exiled in the Land that time forgot - Yorkshire

iPhone X. Volume problems

Hello chaps.

Something or nothing, but please can someone help. I’m having problems hearing conversations on my iPhone, but on loudspeaker, it’s perfectly fine. The volume is turned up high & the silent mode is off. It only started, yesterday, but it’s driving me mad.

I don’t think I’m running any applications in tf e background, either.

HELP!!

I can’t help with that specifically, but my 7+ had similar issues, I just lived with it and as most of my conversations were in the car it didn’t affect me too much, I then had my phones screen replaced at Apple and when it came back the issue had either been fixed as part of their QC checks or it fixed itself as part of the replacement process.
    Cheers..
    Jase

Master
    A little fishing village on the banks of the mersey.
    it may work it may not, if you have an lcd screen cleaner soak a thin piece of tissue or linen in it and using a cotton wool bud cut a cross the middle so you have pointed end use this to gently clean the ear part of the speaker diagonally, hopefully should remove any debris. good luck.

I went to a repair place and they used compressed air to blow out crud from the speaker in about 2 mins.

Craftsman
    Had same problem with my 11, took it into apple store and they ran a few tests and cleaned the speaker. Works fine now, try method above yourself

Master
    Yeh check the ear piece at the to of the screen for obstructions - gently bush sn old toothbrush over it