closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Sinn-Spezialuhren - Outstanding

Master

Sinn-Spezialuhren - Outstanding

I can't say enough good things about Sinn-Spezialuhren, the company. I highly rate their watches and I recently purchased a titanium bracelet for my T1b (EZM14). When it arrived I was dissatisfied with the colour discrepancy between case and bracelet. Sinn were quick to get the watch back to HQ for a bracelet "refinish". It took a little while longer than hoped but the results are outstanding, the match is great now and it looks good as new. I did notice that the AR plate looked less blue so I asked them if they opened the case (as this was not what it went in for). They quickly responded (as usual) and explained the watchmaker opened it, checked it, and replaced the AR plate for new while he was at it. The reason for this was - "it was on his workbench so he did it". No other reason.. All this at zero cost !

It is running even more accurately now than before so I think it may have been "tweaked" too.

Well done Sinn, thanks for a great experience !!

I have sent a few watches for service with them and every time I have been impressed.
    I sent a U1 back with a bezel that had a horrible action and was able to be moved clockwise . I bought the watch new and it was out warranty and they repaired and replaced it free of charge. Their view was that it was a fault and it should not have happened so repaired it.
    Sinn could teach some of the big boys a thing or two.

The service pouches are great as well, they are prefect for keeping sunglasses in.

Not bought directly from them but when I was looking for a rare 103Ti At UTC, they offered to bespoke build a new watch with coloured hands to mimic the original
    They were very helpful and considerate.
    I’ve owned a dozen, still have 2 and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them
    Classy firm

Journeyman
    I just got my 356 back from a service last week and was mightily impressed.

Really prompt responses to all my emails and thought it took longer than I hoped was within the timeframe they gave me

Quality watches and a great company to deal with.

Journeyman
    Impressive customer service - this should be the bar for all others