closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: UPS total failure this time round

Craftsman

UPS total failure this time round

Better half and son been in all day and had visits from the Royal Mail, Hermes and DHL, however no UPS.

Having checked the tracking at 4.30 they had just posted delivery attempted nobody in!!!

Again rang their call center and all they could say was the driver must have got lost but they would try again tomorrow, albeit they may actually be nobody in depending when and if they bother that is.

The tracking has since been updated again to "The receiving business was closed at the time of the first delivery attempt. A second attempt will be made."

So where they have being trying to deliver who knows, maybe back to Eddie???

Useless doesn't even come close bar humbug
    Last edited by Ed875; 1st December 2020 at 22:09.

Quite common this time of year I think, too many deliveries, not enough time.
    Cheers..
    Jase

Master
    had this with DX Secure the other day........ nobody in apparently, funny that because they didn't register on our security cameras either. So annoying!!

On the positive side my watch arrived today via UPS. They range the bell and waited for 30s. The guy was off in a flash though. Guess couriers are super busy at this time. But he did wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by alpharulez View Post
    On the positive side my watch arrived today via UPS. They range the bell and waited for 30s. The guy was off in a flash though. Guess couriers are super busy at this time. But he did wait.

Glad to hear you managed to snag your delivery, don't think they even bothered try here, as the drive is well viewed from the main living areas of our home and there was no other visitors seen other than the three mentioned nor did we get a missed delivery card.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed875 View Post
    Glad to hear you managed to snag your delivery, don't think they even bothered try here, as the drive is well viewed from the main living areas of our home and there was no other visitors seen other than the three mentioned nor did we get a missed delivery card.
    Best to get a video security camera / door bell cam
    Era at the main door these days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Arrived today, driver apologetic as it seems the round was being covered by an agency driver yesterday who couldn't be bothered to come out this far, claiming the roads were closed; a number of local deliveries had been missed apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed875 View Post
    Arrived today, driver apologetic as it seems the round was being covered by an agency driver yesterday who couldn't be bothered to come out this far, claiming the roads were closed; a number of local deliveries had been missed apparently.
    Great. Photos?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by alpharulez View Post
    Great. Photos?

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...RS-29AM-photos