closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tapatalk Problems

Craftsman

Tapatalk Problems

Hi all,

Is anyone else having issues with Tapatalk? It won't let me load any threads on any of the TZ forums, or get into my PMs. It's been wonky all day.

I'm using Pixel 5 with the Tapatalk app.

I've also got an error message that's come up 'The cURL extension is not installed'. If anyone can help I'd be very grateful!

Cheers,

John

I'm using a Pixel 5 and had issues too. Something about a cURL extension. I don't think it's anything to do with the pixel but fixed it this way.

I held the Tapatalk app icon instead of tapping it to launch the app, went into app info, hit force stop, cleared cache and memory then opened the app. This is the same as deleting the app and reinstalling it.

After that I had issues logging in until I stopped using my email address and used my username instead. Since then it's been fine but I only just got back in an hour or two ago.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    I'm using a Pixel 5 and had issues too. Something about a cURL extension. I don't think it's anything to do with the pixel but fixed it this way.

I held the Tapatalk app icon instead of tapping it to launch the app, went into app info, hit force stop, cleared cache and memory then opened the app. This is the same as deleting the app and reinstalling it.

After that I had issues logging in until I stopped using my email address and used my username instead. Since then it's been fine but I only just got back in an hour or two ago.

Absolute legend - thank you! Followed your suggestions step-by-step, and now back in. Appreciate it!

No worries, glad it worked.