closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Non In ear earbuds

Master

Non In ear earbuds

I received a set of Samsung buds 2 with a new phone but ater a short while i felt they were uncomfortable and i like to sing along and all i got was the sound you get with a blocked ear.

The sound was great but the down side were too great so i am looking for a open ear ear bud, I have seen Samsung buds live and Sony LinkBuds WF-L900 anyone know if these are any good or is there something else?

The buds live are £55
    Cheers

Depends on budget, I use Timeless 7HZ when out and about, they are more sit in the ear monitors, and the tips don't need to be pressed all the way in. 200 quid though

Sent from my XQ-CQ54 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    I bought some Samsung Buds Live recently for running and dog walking. Great sound and good not-in-ear experience (so can hear yourself talking to dogs or traffic for crossing roads) but I relegated them to in house use only. The problem is that they are and absolute bugger to handle because of the bean shape, and are super sensitive to touch control. The fit is a bit weird too - despite all the instructions, I rotated them down, not up and they lick in place nicely. Went back to trusty £20 Anker P2 Minis with sized-down tips.

Master
    I’ve used Bose ear bud type things, they sit in the outer ear rather than ear canal type, not to hand otherwise Imight have had a part number.

Nothing Ear Stick at £99?