closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fakes / Replicas

Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    it can get confusing.

on a Clash site I am on a Pakistani man sitting on the steps in Camden where the first Clash album photo was taken wrote this.

Be aware Clash fans are vehemently left wing to a fault and bang on about politics a lot.

'Do not sit on the stairs'. I'm a proud Clash Paki until I die. Great this group kicks all the racists into touch.
    U wot m8?
    Last edited by learningtofly; 30th November 2020 at 17:00.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    Very.
    No idea what you are on about.

what we can and can not use or say with the English language.

I remember as a child one of Charlie Williams jokes realy confusing me and having no one to ask about it,I use to love his accent and the way he called everyone petal or flower.

If a Pakistani man refers to himself as a Paki doesn't that blur the lines?

Think of the 2 Ronnie's answer the question before sketch,I am refer to the Transvestite post.

Who took it off topic?

I was shocked when I read Hemingway to have and have not the other week.

Nothing prepared me for the language used,I had not seen one reference to it

Is it allowed to stay in print because hes so well regarded or because it reflects the times?
    Last edited by bwest76; 30th November 2020 at 17:18.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbee View Post
    You have lost quite a bit of credibility here, with your vile homophobia.
    Quote Originally Posted by ach5 View Post
    On the flip side, he has provided some great opportunities for flagrant virtue signalling.
    Not virtue signalling, it's called having morals and manners.

Quote Originally Posted by verv View Post
    Transphobia, not homophobia

Brought to you with thanks from the "dont drag the gays into this" department. ;)
    Quite, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ach5 View Post
    Of course I have principles, but I don't feel the need to visibly rush to the defence of someone who 1) isnt asking for it 2) isn't here 3) doesnt need it, just to virtue signal how outraged I am that someone else used the term 'tr***y' about another third party on a bloody internet forum in watch talk.
    Don't forget he also called her an 'it'. Calling someone out for being annoyed about jk103's posting such nastiness speaks volumes about you too.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbee View Post
    Not virtue signalling, it's called having morals and manners.

Don't forget he also called her an 'it'. Calling someone out for being annoyed about jk103's posting such nastiness speaks volumes about you too.
    Precisely - the comment was along the lines of "It's not a girl, it's a tranny".

As I said, I'm glad that I understand how Ach5 feels about the fact that I was compelled to respond as I did. In fact, I don't need to know anything more about him.

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post

As I said, I'm glad that I understand how Ach5 feels about the fact that I was compelled to respond as I did. In fact, I don't need to know anything more about him.
    I think you are just emphasising his point. The words 'it's all about me' keep coming to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I think you are just emphasising his point. The words 'it's all about me' keep coming to mind.
    Good for you.

What with the designer pooch and new Roller I thought this fella had struck gold, seems not.

Is the dog real?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    What with the designer pooch and new Roller I thought this fella had struck gold, seems not.

Is the dog real?
    I'd pay a fiver to know who you are.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    I'm talking about JK103's bigotry pot. I'm aware of the intricacies in the real world.
    No bigotry Tony the member TMS gracefully let all forum members know about her/him/neutral's designation so it's quite acceptable to use the term maybe your just queasy with that term. Personally, I think you just don't like the fact you were part of the original posse in BP with TMS but yet anytime the BP pack hover in watch talk you gladly join in and as a matter of fact I never mentioned you by name.

The OP has made a very big mistake starting a fake thread in WT and the worst part was awakening the sleeping giant from the BP because the gang has been bored since they scared everyone else off.

Tony stick with the dark photos I like you better when you do.

I haven’t seen a fake thread on here that didn’t flush out something nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by jk103 View Post
    No bigotry Tony the member TMS gracefully let all forum members know about her/him/neutral's designation so it's quite acceptable to use the term maybe your just queasy with that term. Personally, I think you just don't like the fact you were part of the original posse in BP with TMS but yet anytime the BP pack hover in watch talk you gladly join in and as a matter of fact I never mentioned you by name.

The OP has made a very big mistake starting a fake thread in WT and the worst part was awakening the sleeping giant from the BP because the gang has been bored since they scared everyone else off.

Tony stick with the dark photos I like you better when you do.
    Me, in a "posse"? You're a fantasist - I barely participated in any of the threads in question so I'm sure people can draw their own conclusions. However, you most certainly did refer to me so don't act like a worm and deny it now.

As for you and your contributions about politics, sexuality and any other personal views and ethics you might have touched upon on TZ - well, anyone reading your posts can once again draw their own conclusions. Such is the way of the Internet.
    Last edited by learningtofly; 1st December 2020 at 08:04. Reason: Grammar