closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Trail hunting

Trail hunting

It’s great to see that 3 major landowners have suspended trail hunting whilst investigation are under way in to the activity being a smoke screen for fox hunting.
    More land owners to follow once a decision has been made.....I can’t believe it’s taken this long for this to be looked in to.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky Four Fingers View Post
    It’s great to see that 3 major landowners have suspended trail hunting whilst investigation are under way in to the activity being a smoke screen for fox hunting.
    More land owners to follow once a decision has been made.....I can’t believe it’s taken this long for this to be looked in to.
    This ^^^^ and gamekeepers poisoning raptors, hare coursing and badger baiting all need higher levels of investigation, but Police numbers are down substantially - which brings us back to politics.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

BP topic, IMO.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    BP topic, IMO.

R
    Yup.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.