closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Look on my watch, ye Mighty, and despair!'

Look on my watch, ye Mighty, and despair!'

Three fifty in the local shop. If I don't wear the battery out it might be a stocking filler for a child.

I claim my five pence. You are one of the ISS crew and took the picture while flying over Iran!

Quote Originally Posted by theylive View Post

Three fifty in the local shop. If I don't wear the battery out it might be a stocking filler for a child.
    I know exactly where you bought that masterpiece....

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffe View Post
    I claim my five pence. You are one of the ISS crew and took the picture while flying over Iran!
    Would that be a numerology reference or the bedspead underneath resembling Irans terrain from high altitude ? Cheques in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post
    I know exactly where you bought that masterpiece....

The local shop is a mini co-op. having run a search on 7-11 I find that it did actually operate in UK;

During the 1980s, small 7-Eleven convenience stores were common in London and the South East of England. The first shop opened in London, in Sydenham South East London in 1985.[88] The company ceased trading operations in 1997, but considered resuming UK trading in 2014.

I didn't know that 7-eleven once operated this side of the pond.

The local shop is a mini co-op. having run a search on 7-11 I find that it did actually operate in UK;

During the 1980s, small 7-Eleven convenience stores were common in London and the South East of England. The first shop opened in London, in Sydenham South East London in 1985.[88] The company ceased trading operations in 1997, but considered resuming UK trading in 2014.

Ah given the branding on the dial I was sure it came from 7-eleven

I'm quite surprised to hear the first shop opened in 1985.

I lived in Egham from 1984 for a few years and we got a 7-11 (on the corner of the High St and Station Road, if you know it.

It was a bit of a (useful) shock to have a shop open after 7PM and on Sundays!

I didn't realise I lived there that long, but I think it was actually about 3 years now I give it some serious thought, so I suspect we had one of the early stores.

M
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?