closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New additions and potential new addition!

Apprentice

New additions and potential new addition!

Hi all!

I recently acquired a sub 14060m which I swapped for a DJ 41. Totally love it! Also I’ve added a bb58 blue on leather strap. Recently I added a strap code jubilee bracelet to it and it’s really changed the look of the watch and I couldn’t be happier with the quality and service from strap code. I’m thinking of adding a longines master collection L2.673.4.78.3 to the arsenal and was wondering if anyone has one or has owned one in the past? It seems like a lot of watch for the money and I’m in love with that dial. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of lovely watches already. I’ve seen the Longines from a distance only and certainly looks the part. Depreciates like a stone though so maybe buy preowned.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    Couple of lovely watches already. I’ve seen the Longines from a distance only and certainly looks the part. Depreciates like a stone though so maybe buy preowned.
    Yeah I did have a look on Chrono24 and seen the depreciation. I think preowned would be the way to go if that’s one I choose. Also looked at a big pilot but I’ve never tried one on so would need to see in the flesh I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk