closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Techy video help please

Techy video help please

Evening
    I want to try and put some of the audio from some of the radio stuff I did, and to upload it onto YouTube.
    I want the video image to be one still photo, but to display the subtitles of the audio as it's played.

I can't find a suitable video editor - mostly because I don't know what I'm looking for.
    Can anybody help?

I've started making videos with Lightworks. You can play around and do most things free.

It's not that tricky, some are really hard hard to work out, and there's lots of online help.

Youtube will automatically put captions on. I don't know of free software that will do that automatically. Lightworks would do it manually though.

I'll have to have a nose around the internet.
    I don't want a video per se, but one image that doesn't change while audio plays and it also displays the captions. There was a BBC Labs thing I used to get to use which would allow me to add an image (kind of like a radio player widget) that I could then get auto captions, that I could edit and correct, and also colour code according to who was speaking. But I don't know if I can find anything like that online.

I haven’t done much with videos, but what I have has been with power director and it’s been great. Can certainly do what you want.

An Audiogram is what I'm after!

Sadly it seems that most of the commercially available audiogram generators are restricted to a couple of minutes, and I want to put an 11 minute piece together.