closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: eBay problems

Master

eBay problems

I have just bought a woolrich coat from eBay after receiving it it’s obviously fake I know this as I have owned a genuine one didn’t know you got fakes naive I know.
    I have emailed the seller told him it’s a fake and reported it to eBay for a refund he is now getting very aggressive accusing me of being a time waster and wanting to meet me in Harrods to authenticate it.
    Is there anyway of relaying the aggressive emails back to eBay?

Any further south and i would have wet feet
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael 38 View Post
    I have just bought a woolrich coat from eBay after receiving it it’s obviously fake I know this as I have owned a genuine one didn’t know you got fakes naive I know.
    I have emailed the seller told him it’s a fake and reported it to eBay for a refund he is now getting very aggressive accusing me of being a time waster and wanting to meet me in Harrods to authenticate it.
    Is there anyway of relaying the aggressive emails back to eBay?
    If he is messaging you via EBay then they have full access to them.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by village View Post
    If he is messaging you via EBay then they have full access to them.
    Thanks I need to bring them to ebays attention but I can’t see any obvious way of doing it there is no report thread button or similar

Master
    Thanks I need to bring them to ebays attention but I can’t see any obvious way of doing it there is no report thread button or similar
    Phone them

As above, phone ebay, also screenshot the messages just in case.

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Also, you need to raise a SNAD (Significantly Not As Described) claim, either through eBay or through PayPal.

Follow the process exactly (especially in regard to timelines), be short but factual in your description, and do not engage in any other correspondence with the Seller other than through the case. If he contacts you outside of that, just ignore him.

Master
    eBay have found in my favour and asked me to post it back using their prepaid label what is to stop the seller from refusing the parcel from the postman as my refund is dependent on the parcel showing as delivered ?

eBay have found in my favour and asked me to post it back using their prepaid label what is to stop the seller from refusing the parcel from the postman as my refund is dependent on the parcel showing as delivered ?
    Attempted delivery will be sufficient for eBay.

It is fully tracked and as stated attempted delivery is enough so I wouldn't worry about it.
    All messages on eBay are readable by them. Be it private or through the returns process but as other's have said call them to make them aware of the abusive message's you have received if you can't see any other way of reporting him.
    Pretty sure you can look at his profile and click report user unless it's changed.

Sent from my SM-N960F using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Would be funny to actually meet him in Harrods for him to then find out it was fake. What a nause.

Blog Entries
    hi, i bought a mobile phone on the bay a couple of years ago, the operating system was not as described, i set up a return, they sent me a return lable, i posted it to the seller, the post office tried to deliver it with no luck and it was returned to me, a few week later ebay refunded me and i sold the phone on ebay with the issue listed and sold it for not much less then i bought it for!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinese_Alan View Post
    Would be funny to actually meet him in Harrods for him to then find out it was fake. What a nause.
    Funny he sent me photos to prove it was real, all from other fakes from gumtree or Facebook none of them remotely like the real one harrods sell he then tried to claim it was different from the one I had as it was an older model although they were both a year old I just couldn’t believe the bullshit he was coming out with obviously a complete scammer or had some mental problems