closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Grand Seiko Divers Clasp: advice please

Grand Seiko Divers Clasp: advice please

Evening Gents,

I know there’s a few Grand Seiko Divers owners on here so may I please ask....

When the clasp is extended do you see the ‘ratchet-y’ part of the clasp or is there plenty of ‘link’ left when it’s adjusted ‘on the wrist’?

I apologise for not wording that very well but I’m used to (and love and regularly use) the glidelock clasps of my Submaroners and while the GS Divers clasp is reportedly even better in that it can be adjusted on the wrist, the few photo’s I’ve seen online lead me to suspect that the GS clasp is perhaps not quite as well thought out when extended?
    (and I don’t mean ‘to go over a wetsuit’, but just when the clasp is extended 5 or 10mm for comfort, similar to an easylink).

If anyone could post a photo or two of their clasp when extended I’d be very grateful, thank you.

Yes you do. If its only 5-10mm then its not really noticeable but fully extended, you can clearly see the rachet teeth.

Its a bulky clasp but I like the on wrist adjustability.
    Last edited by mondie; 24th November 2020 at 21:44.

no you see the rachety part of the clasp. it looks a bit industrial TBH - same clasp as a MM300

Thanks Gents, still tempted to take the plunge next time one comes up on SC....

My most worn watch, quite a mesmerising dial and hands made from brushed Titanium. Love mine.