closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Good service (to contrast with other recent posts) - Nomos

Good service (to contrast with other recent posts) - Nomos

My Nomos Club started to play up out of warranty (It had been fettled by one of our professional watchmakers on here previously but the fault returned) - an issue with the balance seemed most likely so this time I decided to send it directly to Nomos in Germany. They had it for a month and it arrived back today in excellent nick and working correctly again. Nomos has an interesting approach, if the watch is deemed premature for a full service due to its age they perform a limited service at reduced cost but even so are thorough with adjustment in 6 positions at the end of any work etc. Total price including the return postage via FedEx was £148 which feels like a very good value to me - contrasts with the recent Breitling comments!
    Keith

Craftsman
    That is very good to hear, as I currently have a Nomos Orion on order; it has been three weeks now awaiting delivery and the anticipation is almost too much!

My club is 9 years old and as far as I know, has never had a service (I know, shame on me, though I’ve only had it for the last 3 years). I was thinking of sending it to someone on the forum but I might follow your lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Idontgram View Post
    My club is 9 years old and as far as I know, has never had a service (I know, shame on me, though I’ve only had it for the last 3 years). I was thinking of sending it to someone on the forum but I might follow your lead.
    They quote their prices for a service clearly on their website - nice and transparent so no nasty surprises
    Keith

Master
    Blog Entries
    Glad to hear that as I’ve got one inbound.

Master
    Lots of stories like this about Nomos aftercare - they're an excellent company.

Craftsman
    Chaps, slightly off topic but Nomos related.

Has anyone purchased or considered purchasing the bracelet they have launched for the club. Quite tempted at 120 seems a bargain.

If I buy one for Christmas I will post a review.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I’m considering it,just waiting for my club to arrive,take a look at minimatikal they are a bit cheaper than direct from Nomos.
    Last edited by Bonzodog; 25th November 2020 at 09:13.