closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 424

Thread: The Eddie's on ebay thread.

  1. #151
    Master senraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Gisleham
    Posts
    5,632
    Upto £470 already!



  2. #152
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,390
    That’s me out of the running, and I didn’t even get a bid in!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #153
    Administrator swanbourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Sheffield, England
    Posts
    47,242
    The gilt dial one was only shipped yesterday. I know who it is.

    Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

  4. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    That’s me out of the running, and I didn’t even get a bid in!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I second that

  5. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    The gilt dial one was only shipped yesterday. I know who it is.

    Eddie
    Correct me if I’m wrong Eddie but you have a 7 day return policy, isn’t that correct? So these flippers on eBay have no reason to sell through there, other than for the obvious reason because they knew what they were planning on doing.

  6. #156
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    393
    Why is the date of purchase of the gilt one in the future? To allow shipping time?

  7. #157
    Grand Master Wallasey Runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Merry Old England
    Posts
    13,170
    Quote Originally Posted by theflyingfisherman View Post
    Correct me if I’m wrong Eddie but you have a 7 day return policy, isn’t that correct? So these flippers on eBay have no reason to sell through there, other than for the obvious reason because they knew what they were planning on doing.
    Timefactors are the new Rolex. Money to be made in them there watches

  8. #158
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    North Riding, UK
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripley View Post
    Why is the date of purchase of the gilt one in the future? To allow shipping time?
    Assume so, ordered two this time around one is dated 21st the other 22nd.

  9. #159
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    North Riding, UK
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxsash View Post
    I really hope this one doesn't sell...that's a crazy mark-up.
    Started coming down in price.

  10. #160
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxsash View Post
    I really hope this one doesn't sell...that's a crazy mark-up.
    They always sell. It does pay to be a scalper, and I hate that. If I buy something it is because I am pretty sure I want it.

  11. #161
    Master Lammylee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,497
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    The gilt dial one was only shipped yesterday. I know who it is.

    Eddie
    Should have been listed as a Guilt dial.

  12. #162
    Grand Master number2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North and South.
    Posts
    25,184
    Quote Originally Posted by kneadking View Post
    I have purchased 4 TimeFactors watches and have sold 3 of them on Ebay. I sold the Everest PRS-25 and Military PRS-29a. I did not buy them to flip but I decided after I had them for awhile that I would move them on. I sold the Everest for what I bought it for and I lost a little bit on the PRS -29a, so wasn't in it to be a scalper as I see other sellers doing. I puchased the Navigator PRS-48 black dialed version when it first when on sale and it will never leave my small collection, and yes it is that good, hats off to Eddie.
    Was there some reason why you sold them on ebay?
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

  13. #163
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,390
    PRS-29B here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154335248768


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #164
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    304
    Mmm - I'm tempted by this one. Is the description in the listing correct when it mentions

    'Crystal: Bombé sapphire 34.5mm x 1.5mm thick, A/R coating on underside'.

    Did this model have a sapphire crystal (I'm not up to speed with the older watch when compared to the latest edition)

    How long is a ball of string - but what would be a reasonable price to pay for this? Please pm me if this is not an acceptable question in open forum. I'm just trying to gauge what I should bid to to win (without going down the 'ebay bidding madness!) or if I should leave it alone and maybe put a WTB advert here.
    Thanks

  15. #165
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32

    The Eddie's on ebay thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    Was there some reason why you sold them on ebay?
    Why wouldn’’'t somebody sell a watch on eBay? There'’s a huge audience, international in scope, and buyers feel protected (with actual protections that really do surpass a discussion board’'s limitations).



    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  16. #166
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy9999 View Post
    Why wouldn’’'t somebody sell a watch on eBay? There'’s a huge audience, international in scope, and buyers feel protected (with actual protections that really do surpass a discussion board’'s limitations).



    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    In his defence he only has 17 posts so can't offer it up here.

    Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

  17. #167
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by senraw View Post
    Upto £470 already!
    £620 now with nearly 6 days still left.... bonkers.

  18. #168
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    311
    Seems like it may be a forum member to, knows about Eddie and says he's had a few of his watches..

    But the money is to be had there second hand and if you dangle the carrot..

    Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

  19. #169
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Manchester Lancashire
    Posts
    64
    From what I can see he started the bidding at what he paid (£325) , it could theoretically have sold for that if there had only been 1 bid ( like that would happen .... ) , so not necessarily the same as those who buy and then straight away post on eBay at £700 etc .
    I recently got the new version and may end up listing my older version on eBay myself , I have lost plenty selling watches for less than I paid in the past , so I’m not sure there’s anything wrong with starting an auction at what I paid and see what it ends up at , if I end up making a bit back then I don’t really see the problem ?

  20. #170
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino7 View Post
    From what I can see he started the bidding at what he paid (£325) , it could theoretically have sold for that if there had only been 1 bid ( like that would happen .... ) , so not necessarily the same as those who buy and then straight away post on eBay at £700 etc .
    I recently got the new version and may end up listing my older version on eBay myself , I have lost plenty selling watches for less than I paid in the past , so I’m not sure there’s anything wrong with starting an auction at what I paid and see what it ends up at , if I end up making a bit back then I don’t really see the problem ?
    I don't see why there would be an issue. No one is advertising their used subs for what they bought them for on here or anywhere else.

    There are people that seem to be buying them specifically to put on ebay & sell for a quick profit though, which limits the RRP supply for those intending to keep the watch. I'm not after one at the moment but can see why this would annoy people.

  21. #171
    Journeyman fogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    London
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie! View Post
    £620 now with nearly 6 days still left.... bonkers.
    Some people have more money than patience

  22. #172
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,390

    The Eddie's on ebay thread.

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184672018378

    All profits being donated to a local charity...

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184672018378

    All profits being donated to a local charity...

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Isn't he a member here?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  24. #174
    Master mrwozza70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Essex, London, UK
    Posts
    1,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveya. View Post
    Isn't he a member here?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Yep, that is me.

    I chose, after deciding immediately that the gilt version wasn't for me, to see if I could use the quite frankly amazing demand for these to benefit of others.

    So, that's £60 to Alzheimers and approximately £120 to Little Havens Hospice. This thread gave me the idea.



    Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

  25. #175
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Deepest darkest South Wales.
    Posts
    2,871
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwozza70 View Post
    Yep, that is me.

    I chose, after deciding immediately that the gilt version wasn't for me, to see if I could use the quite frankly amazing demand for these to benefit of others.

    So, that's £60 to Alzheimers and approximately £120 to Little Havens Hospice. This thread gave me the idea.



    Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk
    Good for you, and good for your charities.

  26. #176
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32

    The Eddie's on ebay thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by cart3rlfc View Post
    In his defence he only has 17 posts so can't offer it up here.
    Ok, so let’s be clear: "“cart3rlfc"” is not a very nice individual, so he enjoys hurting others. Again, “"“cart3rlfc"” is what some on the internet call a troll —... a person who likes to be unnecessarily provocative just because he has a keyboard and the internet to hide behind.

    With respect to “"“cart3rlfc"” directly, NO, that was NOT me. I have never sold a watch of ANY brand on eBay. I have purchased Timefactors watches there, however, because: 1) I’'ve failed to successfully buy from Eddie Platts directly during the various 5-minute Sunday windows; and 2) I'’ve reached an age and level of wealth where it really doesn'’t matter if I pay a premium.

    So, the board owners here may confirm my identity and crosscheck the Timefactors records to ascertain the truth of what I’'m saying. As for “"“cart3rlfc," I want you to know that I absolutely did take personal offense as you intended and certainly don’'t appreciate your random and unjust comment.
    Last edited by Randy9999; 20th February 2021 at 05:21.

  27. #177
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy9999 View Post
    Ok, so let’s be clear: "“cart3rlfc"” is not a very nice individual, so he enjoys hurting others. Again, “"“cart3rlfc"” is what some on the internet call a troll —... a person who likes to be unnecessarily provocative just because he has a keyboard and the internet to hide behind.

    With respect to “"“cart3rlfc"” directly, NO, that was NOT me. I have never sold a watch of ANY brand on eBay. I have purchased Timefactors watches there, however, because: 1) I’'ve failed to successfully buy from Eddie Platts directly during the various 5-minute Sunday windows; and 2) I'’ve reached an age and level of wealth where it really doesn'’t matter if I pay a premium.

    So, the board owners here may confirm my identity and crosscheck the Timefactors records to ascertain the truth of what I’'m saying. As for “"“cart3rlfc," I want you to know that I absolutely did take personal offense as you intended and certainly don’'t appreciate your random and unjust comment.
    Hello

    I'm not sure why I'm all of a sudden a troll and a bad individual?

    Sorry I misconstrued what you said, I didn't realise you was quoting another members post, and thought you was the member that said they sold 4 of them on ebay...(see screenshot, I shouldn't of assumed)

    Also I meant no malice, as I thought you was the one selling them on ebay I simply was stating that you couldn't offer them on the forum if you wanted as you have 17 posts, so would have no option but to offer them elsewhere (ie ebay)

    I'm not quite sure why you proceeded to call me a bad person and a troll, I frequent this forum as it's a nice friendly place to be, every time I've made a thread, people have been nothing but friendly, and that's all I am in return

    Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

  28. #178
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Charlotte, United States
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by cart3rlfc View Post
    Hello

    I'm not sure why I'm all of a sudden a troll and a bad individual?

    Sorry I misconstrued what you said, I didn't realise you was quoting another members post, and thought you was the member that said they sold 4 of them on ebay...(see screenshot, I shouldn't of assumed)

    Also I meant no malice, as I thought you was the one selling them on ebay I simply was stating that you couldn't offer them on the forum if you wanted as you have 17 posts, so would have no option but to offer them elsewhere (ie ebay)

    I'm not quite sure why you proceeded to call me a bad person and a troll, I frequent this forum as it's a nice friendly place to be, every time I've made a thread, people have been nothing but friendly, and that's all I am in return

    Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
    I really couldn't understand his reaction either. After reading all the posts I still can't understand. I can say that the post he was replying to was from Number2 who was replying to my earlier post talking about a couple TimeFactor watches that I had sold on ebay, not for a profit I may add, and Number2 was asking me why I had chose to sell them on ebay, but I had chose to not respond because they were mine to sell and where I chose to sell them was my choice also.

  29. #179
    Craftsman redhed18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    314
    Let's file this under Reading Comprehension and move on...

    haha, the International guarantee on that auction says something about "incompetent handling"... priceless!
    Last edited by redhed18; 20th February 2021 at 16:12.

  30. #180
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Petersfield, Hampshire
    Posts
    5,964
    So who lives in Warminster and bought expedition 0920249?

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254873320715

    Ok they've had it 9 months albeit without ever wearing but £150 over list is a bit galling. Are they a forum regular I wonder?

  31. #181
    Craftsman SydR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Lothian.
    Posts
    523
    I really don’t get all the criticism for people looking to sell a watch at a price the market will accept, especially in the current times.

    Kudos to mrwozza who’s giving profits to charity. Not everyone is in a position to do that.

  32. #182
    Grand Master Dave+63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    13,309

    The Eddie's on ebay thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by SydR View Post
    I really don’t get all the criticism for people looking to sell a watch at a price the market will accept, especially in the current times.

    Kudos to mrwozza who’s giving profits to charity. Not everyone is in a position to do that.
    Every situation is different but in general, I believe the majority of eBay sales shown on this thread are either amazement at how much people are prepared to pay or identifying rarer models which are hard to find these days.

    The only criticism raised are for those sellers who are buying the popular new models for the some reason of making a profit. These people are preventing those who want the watch from being able to buy them.
    Criticism would also no doubt be levelled at anyone buying TF watches from SC and flipping them on eBay, knowing that there is profit to be made.

    Mr Wozza is obviously an exception as he doesn’t benefit from the profit. Saying that not everyone is in a position to do that is wrong; anyone buying a new watch from Eddie is surely in a position to do what mr wazza has done, otherwise they shouldn’t be buying trinkets in the first place! It’s not like they’d be losing any money.

  33. #183
    Craftsman SydR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Lothian.
    Posts
    523

    The Eddie's on ebay thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Saying that not everyone is in a position to do that is wrong; anyone buying a new watch from Eddie is surely in a position to do what mr wazza has done, otherwise they shouldn’t be buying trinkets in the first place! It’s not like they’d be losing any money.
    We live in rapidly changing times. We’’ll have to agree to disagree on that.
    Last edited by SydR; 20th February 2021 at 18:23.

  34. #184
    Grand Master Dave+63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    13,309
    Quote Originally Posted by SydR View Post
    We live in rapidly changing times. We’ll have to agree to disagree on that.
    I think we will. To my mind anyone paying £350 for a watch on Sunday shouldn’t NEED to get £700 back for it on Monday.

  35. #185
    Craftsman SydR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Lothian.
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    I think we will. To my mind anyone paying £350 for a watch on Sunday shouldn’t NEED to get £700 back for it on Monday.
    Didn’t realise Eddie processes orders that quickly

  36. #186
    Grand Master Dave+63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    13,309
    Quote Originally Posted by SydR View Post
    Didn’t realise Eddie processes orders that quickly
    Well now he’s hit his nephew working with him ....

  37. #187
    Craftsman redhed18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    314
    Current bidder really wants that gilt lol...
    don't people realize this is not a good strategy... where's my popcorn?

    Bidder Bid amount Bid time
    6***9(72feedback score: 72) £686.00 20 Feb 2021 at 3:27:42pm GMT
    8***9(83feedback score: 83) £666.00 20 Feb 2021 at 2:40:13pm GMT
    6***9(72feedback score: 72) £660.00 19 Feb 2021 at 8:56:14pm GMT
    b***6(1feedback score: 1) £620.00 19 Feb 2021 at 2:42:15pm GMT
    6***9(72feedback score: 72) £600.00 19 Feb 2021 at 2:13:11pm GMT
    b***6(1feedback score: 1) £590.00 19 Feb 2021 at 2:42:06pm GMT
    b***6(1feedback score: 1) £570.00 19 Feb 2021 at 2:41:56pm GMT
    b***6(1feedback score: 1) £550.00 19 Feb 2021 at 2:01:03pm GMT
    6***9(72feedback score: 72) £540.00 19 Feb 2021 at 6:00:16am GMT
    b***6(1feedback score: 1) £540.00 19 Feb 2021 at 2:00:18pm GMT
    b***6(1feedback score: 1) £520.00 19 Feb 2021 at 2:00:05pm GMT
    2***8(41feedback score: 41) £500.00 18 Feb 2021 at 12:32:32pm GMT
    2***2(629feedback score: 629) £480.00 18 Feb 2021 at 4:13:13pm GMT
    2***i(0feedback score: 0) £460.00 18 Feb 2021 at 12:19:42pm GMT
    2***8(41feedback score: 41) £450.00 18 Feb 2021 at 12:06:36pm GMT
    2***i(0feedback score: 0) £450.00 18 Feb 2021 at 12:09:39pm GMT
    2***i(0feedback score: 0) £420.00 18 Feb 2021 at 11:36:41am GMT
    Starting price
    £325.00 18 Feb 2021 at 10:55:40am GMT
    Last edited by redhed18; 20th February 2021 at 19:24.

  38. #188
    Craftsman petay993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    549
    Yeah but only 100 ever made, this is a hot piece!

  39. #189
    Craftsman redhed18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by petay993 View Post
    Yeah but only 100 ever made, this is a hot piece!
    Maybe 100 so far, but I don't believe this release is limited - other than store accessibility ...

  40. #190
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    10,294
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SydR View Post
    I really don’t get all the criticism for people looking to sell a watch at a price the market will accept, especially in the current times.

    Kudos to mrwozza who’s giving profits to charity. Not everyone is in a position to do that.

    Perhaps if you consider that Eddie is no fool and could well be selling his wares at a more comfortable speed for a damned sight more than he does. He's effectively selling them at mates rates because he isn't greedy and has rather a lot of extremely loyal customers and forum members who he appears to me to be doing a rather massive favour. However, to see people buy one day and sell for a profit the next is not really in the spirit. He's not running a charity to support people who are after a quick buck. He's an enthusiast treating people as he'd like to be treated. I suspect he'd not mind the favour returned.

    At this point, if I were Eddie, I'd raise the price to whatever the market would stand and put the difference into the fundraiser. You know, like Rolex do...

    I can hear the wailing now


  41. #191
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32

    The Eddie's on ebay thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by kneadking View Post
    I really couldn't understand his reaction either. After reading all the posts I still can't understand. I can say that the post he was replying to was from Number2 who was replying to my earlier post talking about a couple TimeFactor watches that I had sold on ebay, not for a profit I may add, and Number2 was asking me why I had chose to sell them on ebay, but I had chose to not respond because they were mine to sell and where I chose to sell them was my choice also.
    I was defending you because I agree with you —... how and where you sell a watch you own is your business. Then the other fellow suggested I was the seller because I had “17 posts.” I’'ve been a member here for several years, and I really shouldn’'t be a target for his inaccurate guesses or ridicule.
    Last edited by Randy9999; 21st February 2021 at 00:59.

  42. #192
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wakefield, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    20,049
    People are buying Timefactors watches with the sole intention of making a grubby few £££ profit by re- selling on ebay, that’s the truth of it, and some will be forum members.

    Seems a bit sad to me.

  43. #193
    Grand Master number2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North and South.
    Posts
    25,184
    Quote Originally Posted by walkerwek1958 View Post
    People are buying Timefactors watches with the sole intention of making a grubby few £££ profit by re- selling on ebay, that’s the truth of it, and some will be forum members.

    Seems a bit sad to me.
    Agreed, there are forum members / enthusiast's who would dearly like to be wearing some of the latest releases, they aren't because of "profiteers" - who have sod all community spirit, who simply see the chance of a quick £.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

  44. #194
    Craftsman SydR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Lothian.
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by M4tt View Post
    .... raise the price to whatever the market would stand and put the difference into the fundraiser. You know, like Rolex do...
    Rolex do that? Really?

    SS Subs shift on the grey market for £10k and SS Daytonas for £20k. Thats the price the market can stand. Rolex’s RRP is not even close to those figures.

  45. #195
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    10,294
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SydR View Post
    Rolex do that? Really?

    SS Subs shift on the grey market for £10k and SS Daytonas for £20k. Thats the price the market can stand. Rolex’s RRP is not even close to those figures.
    No, but they have made substantial progress in that direction over the years. Eddie has not.

    Rolex's pricing policy is probably balanced by what the real market can bear, not what a smaller percentage of headline grabbing folk with more money than sense will pay. If all of Rolex's supply of these watches was up at that price, most would not sell.

  46. #196
    Craftsman SydR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Lothian.
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    Agreed, there are forum members / enthusiast's who would dearly like to be wearing some of the latest releases, they aren't because of "profiteers" - who have sod all community spirit, who simply see the chance of a quick £.
    As long as something is in short, or limited supply there will be the ability to sell at a profit to those who want instant gratification.

    I’m sure there are even those with community spirit who have sold a watch close to list price only for the new owner to sell on for a profit. We live in a capitalist world so these things will happen. I would not waste my time getting worked up about it.

  47. #197
    Master Templogin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Shetland
    Posts
    1,767
    I have suggested that they are being sold too cheaply before, and that the market could bear another £100 on top. Why not charge that £100 extra and bung it in the fundraiser, or half of it and keep half, or keep it all? I am not presuming to tell anyone how to run their business, but one might as well be rewarded for one's efforts.

    Kudos to Mr Wozza for his admirable donations of his profits.

    I feel sorry for those that want a TF watch on this forum and can't get one, but where there is money to be made there will always be those looking to exploit others.

  48. #198

  49. #199
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed875 View Post
    That first one is being sold by WolfiesPapa (Clemens Baader). He’s always looking to make a profit. He no longer posts here, though he still haunts SC and WTB.
    Last edited by seabiscuit; 22nd February 2021 at 11:13.

  50. #200
    Journeyman fogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    London
    Posts
    134
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...=smiths+prs+25

    15 Everests for sale, most of them brand new.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information