closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 301 to 322 of 322

Thread: The Eddie's on ebay thread.

  1. #301
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,087
    Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Timefacto...-/124617649506

    I was following this auction. Black dial Navigator went for 730.
    Me too - amazing!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #302
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Timefacto...wAAOSw5DpgS2Lf

    Is this seller having a laugh. 700 no bracelet and no reason why


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #303

  4. #304
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,097
    Quote Originally Posted by nibby View Post
    Bought on 17th March and listed on eBay a day or two later. Didnt allow himself much time to bond with it, did he?

  5. #305
    Grand Master Dave+63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    12,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Boeingdriver View Post
    Just for openness sake the PRS-25 40MM original on the bay of fleas is Mine I’m asking 335 Buy it now I’m going to make 35 donation Eddie’s charity feel free to flame Me diss Me I’m too ill to respond plus my Baby Willard is sorely missed but the main man is very kindly getting it repaired for Me
    The only people getting flamed are those buying brand new models and selling with a huge mark up a few days later.

    Selling your 40mm MK1 at a reasonable price, albeit for more than youd get on SC, is hardly worthy of a flaming. Adding the FR contribution into the mix and Id say you were pretty safe.

    GLWTS.

  6. #306
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
    Bought on 17th March and listed on eBay a day or two later. Didn’t allow himself much time to bond with it, did he?
    I knew immediately it was too big - no bonding was going to happen, so not a lot of point holding on to it. I can't sell here because I haven't made enough posts, but I did offer it back to the seller for what I paid, because I thought they could get more for it. I'm happy to be able to offer it on Ebay, even if that means twisting your knickers.

    I may well sell my Baby Dreadnought on there too - I bought it as part of the first batch, and I've been bonding off and on with it ever since but suspect it may turn out to be too small (hence trying the Voyager). Still undecided. Should I come on here and ask your permission to sell first?
    Last edited by Calumets; 20th March 2021 at 10:23.

  7. #307
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Calumets View Post
    I knew immediately it was too big - no bonding was going to happen, so not a lot of point holding on to it. I can't sell here because I haven't made enough posts, but I did offer it back to the seller for what I paid, because I thought they could get more for it. I'm happy to be able to offer it on Ebay, even if that means twisting your knickers.

    I may well sell my Baby Dreadnought on there too - I bought it as part of the first batch, and I've been bonding off and on with it ever since but suspect it may turn out to be too small (hence trying the Voyager). Still undecided. Should I come on here and ask your permission to sell first?
    Ones too big, ones too small. Good luck with the sale, Goldilocks.

  8. #308
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
    Ones too big, ones too small. Good luck with the sale, Goldilocks.
    You catch on real quick. I don't need luck with the sale, the quality of Eddie's watches ensures that. Goldilocks knew what she wanted, you'd prefer a burnt mouth...

  9. #309
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Calumets View Post
    You catch on real quick. I don't need luck with the sale, the quality of Eddie's watches ensures that. Goldilocks knew what she wanted, you'd prefer a burnt mouth...
    Its Saturday morning and the sun is shining. Chill out, buttercup.

  10. #310
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
    Its Saturday morning and the sun is shining. Chill out, buttercup.
    Q: What did the seabiscuit say to the buttercup? A: Chill out. Presumably, buttercups are better served cold.

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy9999 View Post
    Q: What did the seabiscuit say to the buttercup? A: Chill out. Presumably, buttercups are better served cold.
    A. Build me up.

  12. #312
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    A. Build me up.
    Brilliant


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #313



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #314
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    9,108
    There will be some wailing and gnashing of teeth any time now...

  15. #315
    Donation made Eddie's doing a fab job with His causes.

  16. #316
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lincs
    Posts
    839
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Precista-....m46890.l49292

    This one raises a question as the seller states he bought it new from Zeno in 2020. Eddies version were sold circa 2005 so have Zeno put some old dials into their version of the PRS3. I'm sure that Zeno made the Broadarrows for Eddie.
    If so will this rattle Omega's cage?

  17. #317
    Administrator swanbourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Sheffield, England
    Posts
    47,114
    Quote Originally Posted by bobc View Post
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Precista-....m46890.l49292

    This one raises a question as the seller states he bought it new from Zeno in 2020. Eddies version were sold circa 2005 so have Zeno put some old dials into their version of the PRS3. I'm sure that Zeno made the Broadarrows for Eddie.
    If so will this rattle Omega's cage?
    There were perhaps 50 cases and dials remaining where the bezels didn't line up and I rejected them. They've been selling them over the years.

    Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

  18. #318
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lincs
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    There were perhaps 50 cases and dials remaining where the bezels didn't line up and I rejected them. They've been selling them over the years.

    Eddie
    Thanks for the info. So at approx 420 with postage and import costs for a secondhand second. Nice.

  19. #319
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    SW, UK
    Posts
    6
    Sorry for the daft question but is there a place to sell TF watches here / is that ok? I managed to score one of the latest release and would rather it goes to someone who missed out, at a sensible price, rather than someone who might grab it and flip it.

  20. #320
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Kennebunk, Maine, USA
    Posts
    18
    Not a daft Q at all. There is, in fact, a forum for sales - you just need to meet a minimum post threshold to view it (50 posts IIRC).

    Quote Originally Posted by Notpob View Post
    Sorry for the daft question but is there a place to sell TF watches here / is that ok? I managed to score one of the latest release and would rather it goes to someone who missed out, at a sensible price, rather than someone who might grab it and flip it.

  21. #321
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    SW, UK
    Posts
    6
    Aah. Ok. Many thanks.

  22. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Notpob View Post
    Sorry for the daft question but is there a place to sell TF watches here / is that ok? I managed to score one of the latest release and would rather it goes to someone who missed out, at a sensible price, rather than someone who might grab it and flip it.
    And 250 posts to sell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information