closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Cycling Etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by Dakuan View Post
    If people slow me down, they deserve to be killed. After all, I have some repect for big heavy metal objects and I paid a lot of money for mine. If they had any sense, they would do to. Pity about their families, but it is what it is.
    Surely you’re winding us up?

If people slow me down, they deserve to be killed. After all, I have some repect for big heavy metal objects and I paid a lot of money for mine. If they had any sense, they would do to. Pity about their families, but it is what it is.
    Do us all a favour and never reproduce.

Obvious troll is obvious

Master
    ^^ he is being sarcastic/humerous - see his previous post quoted below;

"Hell hath no fury like a mildly inconvenienced motorist*

* british motorist - I don't experience any of these attitudes riding on the continent.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    Obvious troll is obvious
    It’s not a troll but a parody of some of the posts here ...

Craftsman
    The only merit in this thread is that I have some more candidates for my block/ignore list!

Master

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Case in point. LOOK AT THIS!
    In this case, the cyclist was in precisely the correct position (‘primary’). This positioning is nothing to do with blocking an overtake. Instead, the rider’s position enables any vehicles that could emerge from the nearside junction to see the bike. Kids learn this positioning in BikeAbility. Incidentally, advanced motorcycle training teaches it for the same safety reason.

Were the cyclist to ride close to the nearside, it would increase the chance of an accident (e.g. a car diver pulling into the cyclist because the bike was hidden from view by the car’s A-pillar). When passing junctions on the nearside, cyclists should be in the ‘primary’ position. And the Highway Code is currently being revised to reflect this.

It appears the new Highway Code will be clearer about cyclists riding two-abreast (i.e. it's legit), alongside advice for when cyclists about riding two-abreast versus single file.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougal View Post
    In this case, the cyclist was in precisely the correct position (‘primary’). This positioning is nothing to do with blocking an overtake. Instead, the rider’s position enables any vehicles that could emerge from the nearside junction to see the bike. Kids learn this positioning in BikeAbility. Incidentally, advanced motorcycle training teaches it for the same safety reason.

Were the cyclist to ride close to the nearside, it would increase the chance of an accident (e.g. a car diver pulling into the cyclist because the bike was hidden from view by the car’s A-pillar). When passing junctions on the nearside, cyclists should be in the ‘primary’ position. And the Highway Code is currently being revised to reflect this.

I’d be cautious about overtaking here because of the junction on the right. Also, it would be overtaking into a closing view, and I prefer to pass as the view opens up. Also, if I can’t overtake with all four wheels in the offside lane (depending on the offside hazards), I’d question whether my overtaking plan was safe.
    1) The "primary" position is the centre of the lane, and she is clearly off centre
    2) the fact that there is an intersection on the left means she could have cleared the lane to allow through the cars she was blocking without any risks to her by riding much more to the left while crossing the intersection, which is both clear and with good visibility for any incoming car.
    3) I agree that the moment the photo is taken is not appropriate for passing as the lines on the road indicate a 'flat island' (don't know how it's called) to allow for a separate lane for cars turning right.
    4) I clearly stated that all 4 wheels should be in the opposite lane. But even if they were, riding where she is would not allow for the 1.5m distance to be met, should the passing be appropriate. The fact that Ryan took the picture is a sign that she had been doing this for some time, not just at the intersection, as does his comment about the number of cars piling up behind them.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

Master
    It's hard to comment on a dynamic situation when we've only a snapshot to see. But I agree with you about the problem of vehicles piling up behind – it may be legal to continue to cycle for miles, holding up a queue of cars, but it's not considerate. If cycling, I'll usually find a way to let faster vehicles get past me if they've been following for a while.

While I welcome the imminent changes to the Highway Code, I can see the potential for more frustrated drivers. And it's exacerbated by the fact that UK drivers aren't taught to overtake (unless they've taken advanced training, which is rare). Consequently, people learn to overtake by making it up as they go along!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    1)
    4) I clearly stated that all 4 wheels should be in the opposite lane. But even if they were, riding where she is would not allow for the 1.5m distance to be met, should the passing be appropriate. The fact that Ryan took the picture is a sign that she had been doing this for some time, not just at the intersection, as does his comment about the number of cars piling up behind them.
    Ryan has also stated that he believes riding .5m from the kerb and leaving 1m to overtake is okay. Which feels on the edge of a close pass in this urban environment.

So perhaps as I’ve suggested the rider has experienced close passes here before and thinks that 1-1.5m from the kerb is more appropriate and ensuring this at the junction, do you think this is possible?

I wasn’t there and did not experience the way that particular cyclist rode. I have no doubt that she willingly alienated quite a few drivers stuck behind her.
    Your hypothesis is just as likely as the one that says she did it out of spite.
    However, even if you were correct, time is the only thing that separate her from a driver who will snap and make a genuine punishment pass that will end badly.

A bit like being an idiot in a pub full of people you don’t know. Many may let it go but it takes only one who doesn’t to make you swallow a few teeth.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I wasn’t there and did not experience the way that particular cyclist rode.
    ... yet

I have no doubt that she willingly alienated quite a few drivers stuck behind her.
    No one can know the mind of a stranger by observing a photo on line.

By stating you have no doubt that she was willingly acting to delay drivers is just projecting your own negative prejudice.
    Last edited by Montello; 25th November 2020 at 10:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
    ... yet

No one can know the mind of a stranger by observing a photo on line.

By stating you have no doubt that she was willingly acting to delay drivers is just projecting your own negative prejudice.
    No, I was referring to the long queue of drivers that are not in the photo but that Ryan mentioned in his posts. Please remove your rose-tinted spectacles, defending her attitude because of past experiences is understandable (although gravely misguided in my opinion), pretending she's just there by coincidence is stupid.
    You have a couple driving to school with a child that requires attention, yet the passenger took a photo. Just this, for me, is a sign that he was mildly exasperated. Fortunately, as he said, he was not the one driving.

And to be clear, my prejudices do not need protection

Quote Originally Posted by Dougal View Post

It appears the new Highway Code will be clearer about cyclists riding two-abreast (i.e. it's legit), alongside advice for when cyclists about riding two-abreast versus single file.
    Riding close to the centre line on a pushbike is not recommended as far as I am aware - it would surely negate the advice for cyclists that they can ride two-abreast unless on busy roads?

Motorcyclists are taught from the outset to hold a 'commanding' position on the road, but they are considered to be in the same category as cars with respect to expected speeds.

I don't expect cyclists to ride in the gutter, but since cycle lanes are prescribed on some roads - perhaps the outer edge of that is where they should ride in general.

Sadly - the current breed of motorist on catching a cyclist on the road, tends to pass with whatever little margin they can, to avoid interrupting their speed - and that includes being a danger to the cyclist and whatever is in the other lane. (including an oncoming motorbike rider who they expect to swerve off-line).
    Last edited by blackal; 25th November 2020 at 10:29.

Master
    Blog Entries
    ....defending her attitude because....
    I’m not defending her attitude, I don’t know what it is so how could I comment on it?

You however have no doubt she was willingly delaying people ... you can’t know this and by stating it you are just projecting your prejudice.

As outlined above there could be many valid reasons for the position in the photo but to jump to the conclusion, as you have just demonstrates your bias.

The vast majority of cyclists will not willingly delay anyone, just like the vast majority of motorists will not impatiently make close overtaking manoeuvres. Most humans are fortunately patient and considerate.
    Last edited by Montello; 25th November 2020 at 10:19.

I’m not defending her attitude, I don’t know what it is so how could I comment on it?

You however have no doubt she was willingly delaying people ... you can’t know this and by stating it you are just projecting your prejudice.

As outlined above there could be many valid reasons for the position in the photo but to jump to the conclusion, as you have just demonstrates your bias.

The vast majority of cyclists will not willingly delay anyone, just like the vast majority of motorists will not impatiently make close overtaking manoeuvres. Most humans are fortunately patient and considerate.
    You choose to ignore this
    There were loads behind me and that cyclist was continuing straight on - by this point I'd been behind her 2 minutes and we were running the risk of being late for school drop off which was within a very specific time due to bubbles they have at school.
    2 minutes at rush hour means a lot of cars. I couldn't care less that you agree or disagree with the facts. As I said (you obviously didn't understand the first time) my prejudices do not need protection. Cyclists do. The law provides a retrospective protection, which is of little help if they have been injured. The way they ride is much more useful. Using a genuine primary position (she isn't) is legitimate but if it means antagonising many drivers and reinforcing the prejudice it is the epitome of stupidity, and it WILL get someone (else?) hurt at some point.

I ride respectfully. I go out of my way to clear the road when possible to allow drivers to pass me. They pass me safely not because they waited God knows how long for the conditions to be right, but because I took my own security in my hands and moved over. I also always wear a high vis because on a bright day a driver in the sunshine will not see me if I am in the shade, or at dusk. On a country road the speed differential is much greater than in town: the sooner they see me, the safer.
    Those idiots are not only responsible for upping my BP when I drive behind them. They are generating that feelings on many other drivers, one of which could be behind me one day.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I’m not disputing there was a queue, I’m highlighting the fact you assume that she was wilfully delaying people which is most likely not the case.

I’m not disputing there was a queue, I’m highlighting the fact you assume that she was wilfully delaying people which is most likely not the case.
    You haven't been able to give a likely reason why she would ride where she is if it is not to delay people.

Master
    Increased cycle lanes and 20mph speed limits are becoming the norm, as both a cyclist and a driver I think it's a good idea, the roads are not owned by one party but to be shared by everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by cbh View Post
    Increased cycle lanes and 20mph speed limits are becoming the norm, as both a cyclist and a driver I think it's a good idea, the roads are not owned by one party but to be shared by everyone.
    I would agree entirely with this in town.
    In and around Ashford we have a network of cycle lanes that is extremely convenient, even if it doesn't always go through the nicest parts of the town.

The problem is more complex in the countryside, as the cost per users is much, much higher.

Scottish Borders have just introduced a blanket 20mph limit for all towns and villages, extending for the length of the original 30mph (an 18 month trial, funded by ScotGov).

Already reports of the youngsters on bikes going past the cars - so I'm expecting someone to come a cropper.

The limit will probably never be returned to 30, as no councilor will make that decision just in case someone gets killed after that (for whatever reason). But - with some towns being 1.5miles end to end - it is painful in the extreme.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Ryan has also stated that he believes riding .5m from the kerb and leaving 1m to overtake is okay. Which feels on the edge of a close pass in this urban environment.

So perhaps as I’ve suggested the rider has experienced close passes here before and thinks that 1-1.5m from the kerb is more appropriate and ensuring this at the junction, do you think this is possible?
    You haven't been able to give a likely reason why she would ride where she is if it is not to delay people.
    I think I did already...

I think I did already...
    Not really. I think she is well beyond the 1-1.5m. I also think that the intersection on the left looks clear with good vis and would have been perfect to let the cars behind her through safely (for her) if she was not intend on keeping them queuing.

Not really. I think she is well beyond the 1-1.5m. I also think that the intersection on the left looks clear with good vis and would have been perfect to let the cars behind her through safely (for her) if she was not intend on keeping them queuing.
    There is no experienced urban cyclist who is going to pull off the main line of traffic and hope to be let back into it. It's dangerous.

To be honest, even riding at a slow 12 miles an hour, at the next set of traffic lights this cyclist will be flying past any car that overtakes at this point.

I've lived on the continent and seen people cycle however they want. On cycle lanes, not on cycle lanes, stopping at lights, not stopping at lights, weaving in and out of traffic, riding on pavements, not wearing helmets. All this inconsistency and I've never heard any conversation about it being a problem. Unfortunately in this country, for some reason, we go all tribal about it.

Master
    I think your projecting a lot into a single photo

Are they positioning themselves for a right turn, ether to the road or something obscured by the lens flair
    Has there been resent traffic in the opposite direction that made overtaking unwise
    Is there unseen traffic approaching the junction on the left
    Has captured traffic exited the junction on the left
    What are the road conditions prior and post junction

All factors to consider but let’s not consider them, let’s just presume it’s a cyclist with an agenda

It could well be any or all of the above including a cyclist with an agenda unfortunately we’ll never know, but I’m uncomfortable with the apparent default position of the latter

I think your projecting a lot into a single photo

Are they positioning themselves for a right turn, ether to the road or something obscured by the lens flair
    Who is "they". Ryan has already stated that both the cyclist and himself continued straight ahead
    Has there been resent traffic in the opposite direction that made overtaking unwise
    We have already established that passing (as in with all 4 wheels in the opposite lane) is not possible (check the road markings)
    Is there unseen traffic approaching the junction on the left
    There may be but the cyclist is almost past the junction so she would have been safe being more on the left to let cars through
    Has captured traffic exited the junction on the left
    Ryan stated he had been behind her for 2 minutes and in any case, it would be irrelevant as they could only turn once she passed the lane of the junction
    What are the road conditions prior and post junction
    Prior to junction a lot of cars queuing behind a cyclist who doesn't seem to care. Past the junction the road appears to be clear

All factors to consider but let’s not consider them, let’s just presume it’s a cyclist with an agenda
    Is that enough consideration? Are you sure you're not trying to defend something that really is indefensible, not so much for what she does willingly (which Mrs Ryan coped with without problem) but by the effect it will have on other more irascible drivers who one day will give an innocent cyclist a proper punishment passing.

It could well be any or all of the above including a cyclist with an agenda unfortunately we’ll never know, but I’m uncomfortable with the apparent default position of the latter

I'm waiting for the next installment of "things that might be happening in the photo"

How dare Ryan assume the gender of the cyclist !

Master
    Blog Entries

Others have given many reasons why the cyclist is positioned as shown. However you have concluded beyond doubt that the reasons is because they willingly choose to delay traffic.

I can only assume that the reason you reach this myopic conclusion is that it gives you the green light to dish out one of your close punishments passes “without consideration” for the safety of the cyclist.

Open your mind and consider the possibilities and also that the vast majority of cyclists like you and me will not willfully delay traffic. That is the act of a few morons that gives cycling a bad rep ...

Others have given many reasons why the cyclist is positioned as shown. However you have concluded beyond doubt that the reasons is because they willingly choose to delay traffic.
    I have argued against the reasons and I have not seen my arguments opposed. I based them on what I could see, and on Ryan’s description of the situation. I am sure you can conceive a situation where her position would make sense but it is not supported by any evidence. Yet funnily enough I am the one jumping to conclusions. I suggest Occam’s razor.

I can only assume that the reason you reach this myopic conclusion is that it gives you the green light to dish out one of your close punishments passes “without consideration” for the safety of the cyclist.
    It’s an easy ad hominem despite the fact I have repeatedly stated that my passing was always perfectly respectful when cyclists are on their own. I can also easily argue that when they are riding 2 abreast I do not dish out a punishment pass, I pass in conditions that would be perfectly respectful if the cyclist was alone. It is the second cyclist who compromises the passing and makes it more dangerous for him.

Open your mind and consider the possibilities and also that the vast majority of cyclists like you and me will not willfully delay traffic. That is the act of a few morons that gives cycling a bad rep ...
    In that case open your eyes and denounce it when it’s there. If not you are condoning the actions of those morons.

Master

Who is "they". Ryan has already stated that both the cyclist and himself continued straight ahead
    Apologies I had missed this

We have already established that passing (as in with all 4 wheels in the opposite lane) is not possible (check the road markings)

There may be but the cyclist is almost past the junction so she would have been safe being more on the left to let cars through
    They are only 1/4 of the way across this is hardly almost past, if as you confirm above this is not the place to pass their positioning is not preventing a safe pass

Also without being aware of the volume of traffic passed in the opposite direction neither of us can say that earlier passes could have been safe or not

Ryan stated he had been behind her for 2 minutes and in any case, it would be irrelevant as they could only turn once she passed the lane of the junction
    I'm unclear what Ryans wife turning off or not has to do with us being unaware if traffic has exited the junction on the left, the cyclist may well have taken a position to ensure they are visible to all vehicles using the junction

Prior to junction a lot of cars queuing behind a cyclist who doesn't seem to care. Past the junction the road appears to be clear
    Another projection

Ryan has given no information about the volume of oncoming traffic, parked cars, state of the road or how the cyclist was positioned prior to the photo. All we know is that Ryan and family were held up for 2 mins by this despicable cyclist

With respect (to) Ryan has already said they might have been able to get past if the cyclist was .5m from the kerb and they gave them 1m which is already sounding like a less than ideal overtake

Is that enough consideration? Are you sure you're not trying to defend something that really is indefensible, not so much for what she does willingly (which Mrs Ryan coped with without problem) but by the effect it will have on other more irascible drivers who one day will give an innocent cyclist a proper punishment passing.

No not really...

I'm not trying to defend the indefensible, that should be obvious given I've already confirmed that it could be a cyclist with an agenda

Are you so sure that they are cycling in this manor because they only want to inconvenience motorists and there can be no other motive
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 25th November 2020 at 14:41.

Master
    I know the road that the photograph was taken on, 100 meters further around the corner is a roundabout and if as busy as Ryan suggests there would be a traffic queue, so the cyclist could be positioning themselves to pass the traffic, also beyond the roundabout it becomes a 20mph zone.

My suggestion would be to set off 5 minutes earlier, that's just the reality of getting around nowadays with more traffic on the roads, whether it's cars, bikes, lorries, scooters, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by guinea View Post
    Here are a couple of close passes inflicted on me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kS7vRT71Ik&t=11s

The wide angle video always make them look a bit further away - but trust me these were terrible.
    I think You are riding too close to the kerb and should take the primary position to prevent people squeezing past in the lane against oncoming traffic.
    Last edited by ernestrome; 25th November 2020 at 16:03.

Master
    Blog Entries

Smile

I do not dish out a punishment pass, I pass in conditions that would be perfectly respectful if the cyclist was alone. It is the second cyclist who compromises the passing and makes it more dangerous for him.
    I see you persist with this bizarre “logic” that your driving is safe for the cyclists if 50% of the cyclists present suddenly disappear. If they are present, which of course they are, then any risks to their safety is somehow their responsibility.

You justify this action by assuming one of the riders is willfully trying to impede your rightful progress.

Do you not see your actions are both unsafe and unreasonable. Would you want the death of a cyclist on your conscience? I guess you wouldn’t care as it’s their fault right ... they deserve it for their selfish act of deliberately attempting to delay you ... well you teach them a lesson they won’t forget. Good on you.

I see you persist with this bizarre “logic” that your driving is safe for the cyclists if 50% of the cyclists present suddenly disappear. If they are present, which of course they are, then any risks to their safety is somehow their responsibility.

You justify this action by assuming one of the riders is willfully trying to impede your rightful progress.

Do you not see your actions are both unsafe and unreasonable. Would you want the death of a cyclist on your conscience? I guess you wouldn’t care as it’s their fault right ... they deserve it for their selfish act of deliberately attempting to delay you ... well you teach them a lesson they won’t forget. Good on you.
    It is disgustingly cavalier attitude to other people's safety but I think it is unlikely you will change his mind. Neither very saintly nor just as it turns out.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ernestrome View Post
    It is disgustingly cavalier attitude to other people's safety but I think it is unlikely you will change his mind. Neither very saintly nor just as it turns out.
    Your probably right ... however I have faith that some people may have the ability to change for the better.

For that to happen it requires them to accept that they are doing something wrong in pretending that another squishy flesh and bone human bean much like themselves is in that space and that their actions are recklessly endangering them, even if they think the other doesn't 'deserve' to be there for some crackpot reason.

I'll treat cyclists with the same respect that they show other road users. If they feel the need to use the primate position (chimp on a bicycle) because it's not safe for me to pass, then fine I'll wait behind. I would have been waiting behind anyway. If they doggedly stick to the primate position when a courteous pass would be perfectly possible had they moved over a bit and I feel a safe pass is possible, then I'll pass.

Yes I do cycle. Yes I will deliberately move out to prevent a pass when the road is too narrow. But I'm not stupid enough to stay out when there's no need. Weirdly I hardly ever experience punishment passes, I find that if I'm considerate & stay out of the way of the other traffic, on the whole they show a lot of respect back to me.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeveal View Post
    I'll treat cyclists with the same respect that they show other road users. If they feel the need to use the primate position (chimp on a bicycle) because it's not safe for me to pass, then fine I'll wait behind. I would have been waiting behind anyway. If they doggedly stick to the primate position when a courteous pass would be perfectly possible had they moved over a bit and I feel a safe pass is possible, then I'll pass.

Yes I do cycle. Yes I will deliberately move out to prevent a pass when the road is too narrow. But I'm not stupid enough to stay out when there's no need. Weirdly I hardly ever experience punishment passes, I find that if I'm considerate & stay out of the way of the other traffic, on the whole they show a lot of respect back to me.
    This is exactly my experience. On the whole most people on the roads drive with care and consideration.

We see all sorts of horror stories on YT etc but they just represent the extremities of what goes on on the roads.

Most people are normal, well balanced and courteous.

As with most things it’s just the few idiots that spoil things for the rest ...

I do a fair number of miles and I can’t remember the last time I had any problems ... long may that continue. Maybe I’ll avoid the Ashford area though ...

Maybe I’ll avoid the Ashford area though ...
    Result!
    Spread the word.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Result!
    Spread the word.
    I wonder how things would play out if one of your punishment passes unfortunately ended in a fatality?

If this thread came to light it would clearly look premeditated, perhaps you would be up for murder ...

I will spread the word ... to help what make and model car do you drive?

The number plate would also be useful.
    Last edited by Montello; 25th November 2020 at 19:10.

While those odd attitudes persist the perpetrators are on borrowed time, more and more cameras on bikes and dashcams plus many close pass initiatives by regional police forces using police on bikes.
    It’s only a matter of time before they get sent on a driver awareness course or get a a fine.

Motorists need to remember that cyclists have an inalienable right to cycle on the queens highway, they are merely licensed and this privilege can be revoked at any time.

Craftsman
    For me it’s pretty straight forward - treat others how you would like to be treated

I cycle on the road infrequently and also run on some narrow roads

I often get cyclists waving me past but I’m happy to hang bank until I’m happy that I can assess the situation and that includes being completely in the opposite lane unless the road is very wide

It makes little to no difference to my journey times but minimises the risk of an accident

Encountered this chap for a good mile today. No helmet either. Death wish IMHO

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Master
    You are now just posting for effect and to stir sh*t up, I know exactly where that is and there's plenty of room to overtake, seriously what is wrong with you?

Plus helmets aren't compulsory.

Master
    Dont know if this has been posted before but i did find it amusing and true to life in a couple of places - we should be able to laugh at ourselves.

The simpsons biker bar - love the Shirt Logos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skSUYwC09BQ

B
    Last edited by Brian; 11th December 2020 at 13:36.

Grand Master
    Encountered this chap for a good mile today. No helmet either. Death wish IMHO

Is that Dominic Cummins?
    RIAC

Any further south and i would have wet feet
    I think everyone is missing the real issue here. No socks. That’s more heinous than no helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    Is that Dominic Cummins?
    It can't be; the gentleman in the photo has zipped up his down jacket. Cummings would never aspire to be that smartly dressed.
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Dont know if this has been posted before but i did find it amusing and true to life in a couple of places - we should be able to laugh at ourselves.

The simpsons biker bar - love the Shirt Logos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skSUYwC09BQ

B
    that's funny :)

You are now just posting for effect and to stir sh*t up, I know exactly where that is and there's plenty of room to overtake, seriously what is wrong with you?

Plus helmets aren't compulsory.

i know the area better as I live in the development right at the end of the road where it bends left parallel to the Thames. If the car gets went you've gone too far basically.

You cannot overtake unless you wish to drive into oncoming traffic. Moreover it can be a busy area as it has all the traffic going into Sainsburys,t he 6 Kings Car Park or the Hilton.

You follow me around on many posts I make, you trivialised my son's disability with the choice of car I drive, you have a dig on the sales threads I post. I get it, you don't like me. Just know you are an a**hole though. A really unpleasant bitter little worm.

Enjoy the weekend sweetie x

Last edited by ryanb741; 11th December 2020 at 19:01.