closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: any experience with Catawiki?

any experience with Catawiki?

Has anyone brought through Catawiki and if so what your experience?

I just make by first purchase using this site and am keeping my fingers crossed...

Like any other site really. There’s feedback you can check for sellers. Only thing is the fees are brutal.

My experience has always been good

I have purchased 3 watches from Catawiki all from Europe . The fees are a expensive BUT cheaper than a Auction house here in the UK, saleroom ect

The transaction as smooth, very happy with the product. Fees were not too bad my side.

I paid £30 fedex postage costs which was slightly high... fedex then billed me an additional £20 tax to import a low value box from Switzerland and now are trying to charge me £12 (50%) on top of that, to process the extra payment..

summary - very happy with the auction site... very happy with the seller...

Fedex delivery was fast--- fedex fees are outrageous... oh and when you call them their system always takes you to a dead end... at which point they hang up on you... i expected better from fedex...

... but Catawiki was great :)

Quote Originally Posted by timc View Post
    The transaction as smooth, very happy with the product. Fees were not too bad my side.

I paid £30 fedex postage costs which was slightly high... fedex then billed me an additional £20 tax to import a low value box from Switzerland and now are trying to charge me £12 (50%) on top of that, to process the extra payment..

summary - very happy with the auction site... very happy with the seller...

Fedex delivery was fast--- fedex fees are outrageous... oh and when you call them their system always takes you to a dead end... at which point they hang up on you... i expected better from fedex...

... but Catawiki was great :)
    FedEx are bollocks. Twice they have left a watch on my step outside my house, and that was pre covid. Would never voluntarily use them again.