closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PRS-22 Speedbird GMT

PRS-22 Speedbird GMT

Hi everyone. I originally and mistakenly, posted this in ‘Watch Talk’. I’m hoping moving to this sub forum is more appropriate.

A friend of mine has decided to thin out his collection. Knowing I’ve always admired his Speedbird GMT, he’s given me first dibs on it. Which is blooming brilliant but neither of us know what a fair price would be.

It’s a well worn example and he’s not sure if he can find the box/papers (my money is on him not having a cat in hell’s chance, given the general mayhem that is his house ). I’ve tried a search but it isn’t helping me massively. I can see a very good example selling on here for circa £400 around a year ago but this is a much more used example.

I really want the watch but I also want to make sure neither of us loses out price wise. There are a few photos below. I’d really appreciate any suggestions as to what it’s worth.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Last edited by NCC66; 16th November 2020 at 20:26.

Two-thirds of the original price is always what i have considered realistic and fair, with second-hand goods. As this one is very well worn (and marked) I would offer 50-60% of the original price.

I bought one here in 2014 for 350 and then sold it for the same in 2016, that was a full set in good condition. Given that prices for those are about 400 now, I'd guess 300-350 for a less full set with marks.
    Dave E

Skating away on the thin ice of a new day

Thankyou gentlemen. Your input is much appreciated. I feel like I can strike a fair deal now, with both of us getting a good outcome. Which is exactly what I was hoping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk