closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Places to live by the coast

Craftsman
    This short 3 min video, of the coastal area where I live popped into my inbox so thought I would share. Everything on here is less than 10 miles from my house, several parts less than half a mile and others in sight. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by deejay View Post
    This short 3 min video, of the coastal area where I live popped into my inbox so thought I would share. Everything on here is less than 10 miles from my house, several parts less than half a mile and others in sight. Enjoy!

Looks stunning, and not an area I was even aware of.

I went to a place called Brixham this summer and loved it.

Lots of walks, little coves and a big working port. I liked it because the town was more like a large suburban town centre and you could easily get away from it by walking a few miles.

Journeyman
    I guess that under the current circumstances somewhere by the coast of Iceland would be also perfect. I don't think that there are a lot of people there so it is supposedly safe there :) Not long ago I had an arctic circle cruise and I must confess that several times I found myself thinking that it would be awesome to live in such conditions like the Vikings did several centuries ago
    Last edited by Owren; 17th January 2021 at 21:44.

Craftsman
    i’d love to live in cornwall, some of the nicest coastline in the UK and for me Newquay is where i’d love to settle one day plus it’s a short drive to another beautiful town St. ives

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by deejay View Post

what a stunning place, scotland is gorgeous it simply has it all. coastline, castles, lochs, mountains, excellent whisky. just wish it was slightly warmer

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ellsy_79 View Post
    what a stunning place, scotland is gorgeous it simply has it all. coastline, castles, lochs, mountains, excellent whisky. just wish it was slightly warmer
    and midges, little darlings

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Would this property be located on Beach Lawn by any chance?

R
    Just spotted this on re-reading the thread. Yes it is. Why do you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by ellsy_79 View Post
    i’d love to live in cornwall, some of the nicest coastline in the UK and for me Newquay is where i’d love to settle one day plus it’s a short drive to another beautiful town St. ives
    There is an inherent attraction of fishing towns, in areas of balmy summer evenings - BUT, not if it is simply 'tourist town'. (to me, anyway)

I would love a house on the Norfolk beach - Brancaster / Hunstanton. And play golf all day