closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Is it coming??

Is it coming??

Just checked my online banking and my payment to time factors is no longer showing.
    Is it safe to assume it means my order has been cancelled??

Be gutted if so as was for a 40th birthday present for my brother.

Chris.

Sent from my Nokia 9 using Tapatalk

Payment is not normally taken until it is shipped, so it may not be the case.

Up until now it was in my pending payments, and amount wasn't showing in my available balance. Now nothing at all.

Chris.

Craftsman
    Received two emails at 14:01 but not had any money taken as yet and still waiting for further updates such as shipping. Oh order no. 0992

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2982 View Post
    Up until now it was in my pending payments, and amount wasn't showing in my available balance. Now nothing at all.

Chris.
    Same thing happened to my order. Mr. Platts should be able to answer, but based on the statement in the SagePay receipt ("Your card was authorised successfully but NO money has been debited from your account. Your card will only be debited when Timefactors review the order and release the payment.") I received at 14:02 UTC, I think the pending payment was part of the authorization process, w/actual payment occurring when the watch ships. I haven't received any shipping notice.
    Last edited by drunken-gmt-master; 13th November 2020 at 19:07.

Chris.

Same with me but then I got a shipping notice and the money has gone now.
    I think you will be ok!

I use Monzo which is very immediate and transparent about what status payments are in. Mine is unavailable from my funds but shows as pending (I’m still in the queue for shipment). I think the availability of funds is to do with how your bank deals with pending payments.

Thanks for the info guys.
    Sounds like I could still be in with a chance.

Chris.

Thanks for the info guys.
    Sounds like I could still be in with a chance.

Chris.

Did you get two emails? One sagepay and one from Timefactors accepting the order? I’m hopeful that means we are just in the queue for it to be mailed rather than we didn’t make it in time.

I can deal with a delay. I’ve purchased a lot of new toys lately so I feel like I need to wait!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Did you get two emails? One sagepay and one from Timefactors accepting the order? I’m hopeful that means we are just in the queue for it to be mailed rather than we didn’t make it in time.

I can deal with a delay. I’ve purchased a lot of new toys lately so I feel like I need to wait!
    Yes sounds like your in the awaiting shipment queue. Received my shipment notification yesterday morning, one from UPS and another slightly later from Timefactors, suggesting delivery will be this Tuesday. Our order no. is ending 0992 to give you an idea where you might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post

I did get both emails. The first time I got to the checkout within a minute but it glitched and I had to start over, which put me a lot later in the queue.
    When I seen the pending payment disappear I though it could have meant that I was one of the customers that was above the threshold for orders this time.

Chris.

I did get both emails. The first time I got to the checkout within a minute but it glitched and I had to start over, which put me a lot later in the queue.
    When I seen the pending payment disappear I though it could have meant that I was one of the customers that was above the threshold for orders this time.

Chris.

There are no cancelled orders this time.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post

Eddie
    Thanks Eddie, that's great news!

Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post

Eddie
    Thank you for the info,
    Can you give us an update on the shipping status?how long do you think it will take for shipping all of Them?

Thank you for the effort you put into the shipping process

Cheers

Craftsman
    Got an email from Eddie replying to my inquiry about my order and he said with order number RC24160971 it should be shipping in the next couple of days which is great news. I hope this info will help someone else with an order number close to mine know that it won't be long now. I am impressed how quickly Eddie has responded to me in the past albeit only a few times I have had a question, he is courteous and treats you with respect, and I am always reminded that it is always proper to be courteous and respectful upfront knowing how much Eddie does for us as customers. Thanks again Eddie!

Last edited by number2; 15th November 2020 at 13:24.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Craftsman
    UPS confirmation just arrived and it is already in the US and scheduled delivery is tomorrow am, I am just over the moon. Thanks again Eddie.

Apprentice
    I didn’t want to ask, but I was in the same boat.

Thanks Eddie. I think you’ve allayed a few fears with your post...not the least of which were mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Just received UPS notification on shipment :-) can`t wait
    Last edited by hondzax; 15th November 2020 at 20:03.

Smile

Yay!
    UPS notification for Tuesday...

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    Yay!
    UPS notification for Tuesday...
    Same here!

Craftsman
    The Navigator landed yesterday morning and I must say that Eddie has hit this one out of the park. Even the new watch case is impressive.

Why are the payments reverted? Did we missed our chance at this? Can Eddie shed some light please?

Sent from my SM-G981B using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Expecting delivery of a Nav today, however checking the tracking this morning I think it needs to go back to Nav School; South Yorkshire to Lancashire, then to West Yorkshire, though thankfully its still showing delivery today to the North York Moors!!!

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by yannlepantrec View Post
    Why are the payments reverted? Did we missed our chance at this? Can Eddie shed some light please?

Sent from my SM-G981B using TZ-UK mobile app
    As I understood from one of Eddie's post there were no cancellations this time. So you should be safe.

Journeyman
    Mine should arrive tomorrow, according the UPS tracking. Wish me luck for no delays.