closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Navigator

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    18 of the black Navigator remaining and 48 of the white dial.

Eddie
    I am not surprised that they are so popular, I can attest to that because I followed the Navigator from the very first post of "ONE FOR 2020", and I was right there on the 8th and have mine here in front of me. I know you said you ordered 300 Top Grade Sellita SW210 but curios how you split them between the black and the white dialed versions.

Sure sound like you were very busy during the couple of weeks. Thanks to your Nephew for the help from us the customers.

Quote Originally Posted by kneadking View Post
    I am not surprised that they are so popular, I can attest to that because I followed the Navigator from the very first post of "ONE FOR 2020", and I was right there on the 8th and have mine here in front of me. I know you said you ordered 300 Top Grade Sellita SW210 but curios how you split them between the black and the white dialed versions.

Sure sound like you were very busy during the couple of weeks. Thanks to your Nephew for the help from us the customers.
    200 black dial and 100 white dial.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Having worn this for a week or so, I'm convinced this is the best TF release to date. Easily on a par with Longines quality and Smiths really feels to me like a full brand with distinct identity rather than a microbrand.