closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naming and shaming a company

Quote Originally Posted by PawG View Post
    I meant the accent. Clearly, I haven’t expressed myself properly.
    Fair enough. Hopefully, Citizens Advice guidance will help you to get an acceptable resolution.

FWIW, I've used airport 'valet' parking a lot over the years and have developed the strategy of photographing my car before handing it over (even if they photograph it themselves). The only one I've never had anything other than 100% satisfaction with is https://www.ilovemeetandgreet.co.uk, all others have ranged from 'pretty good' to 'never again'.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Fair enough. Hopefully, Citizens Advice guidance will help you to get an acceptable resolution.

FWIW, I've used airport 'valet' parking a lot over the years and have developed the strategy of photographing my car before handing it over (even if they photograph it themselves). The only one I've never had anything other than 100% satisfaction with is https://www.ilovemeetandgreet.co.uk, all others have ranged from 'pretty good' to 'never again'.

R
    I think if we weren’t in a rush, doing it on the phone, we wouldn’t have this problem. Unfortunately, we fell into a trap. Hopefully, I’ll make aware as many people as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    The WokeWaffen have arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by genesos View Post
    Or in your case - WankerWaffen.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Quote Originally Posted by genesos View Post
    As has the Mr Bear Pit

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianw View Post
    I still reckon the best way to get at people like this is a Twitter campaign
    As a semi-aside, how does that work? I mean, if one is a nonentity with 20 mates as followers as opposed to a VIP with thousands, how does one turn an angry tweet into a campaign? It's a genuine question as I don't use Twitter, but as others have said it's tempting to do so if there is a meaningful angry-consumer purpose to it.

Quote Originally Posted by PawG View Post
    (the guy drove it from Stansted to Portsmouth)
    Hang on. They took your car from Stansted airport to park it in Portsmouth???!?

125 miles and 2 hours away. At what point did your alarm bells not start ringing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    Or in your case - WankerWaffen.

Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo73 View Post
    Hang on. They took your car from Stansted airport to park it in Portsmouth???!?

125 miles and 2 hours away. At what point did your alarm bells not start ringing?
    That’s when they delivered the car. We live in Portsmouth. Took a cab from Stansted and then 3 days later some guy drove the car to give it back to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk