closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Range cooker recommendations

Master

Range cooker recommendations

We are speccing up the kitchen in our new place and I am after some recommendations for range cookers.

Requirements:
    100mm wide
    One large, one small oven
    Duel fuel
    Stainless steel preferred.

Thank you!

Master
    We’ve had a falcon one for a few years now, available in dual fuel although ours is fully electric with induction hob. I’ve got no complaints at all really well made it’s solid, we moved away from dual fuel mainly to get the induction hob which I much prefer over gas.

https://www.rangecookers.co.uk/produ...induction,608/

That’s our model loads of colours to choose from ours is slate grey and steel. They’re not cheap but I expect it to last for many many years.

Edit to add there’s a dual fuel 1000mm wide

https://www.rangecookers.co.uk/produ...0-deluxe,3719/

Craftsman
    I have had a rangemaster. They come in 90, 100 and 110 sizes. We have the classic one but they do a number of styles. The 100cm one is the one we have and it is very good. The main oven has a timer and various functions and is a standard size oven. The second oven is narrow and tall. It is just a standard fan oven no other features. The second oven is a great size due to being tall. It has four shelves and so can get a lot in. It is particularly good for entertaining. I have managed to roast 3 while chickens before in the tall oven. The downside is that the matching extractor hood was expensive for what it is I feel. Also the grill compartment is quite shallow which can limit what will fit in it. Overall I really like it I would buy a rangemaster again if I was doing up another kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    I have a 1m wide Rangemaster, it was already in the house but we love it, induction hob and really cool
    Rangemaster hood too.

Agree about the grill being shallow, have to be quite stingy on portions when making Welsh rarebit on doorstep bread..

Range cooker recommendations

Have you considered Everhot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinese_Alan View Post
    I have a 1m wide Rangemaster, it was already in the house but we love it, induction hob and really cool
    Rangemaster hood too.

Agree about the grill being shallow, have to be quite stingy on portions when making Welsh rarebit on doorstep bread..
    We have rangemaster 110 induction