closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Which straps harder to replace/ source on the BB58?

Craftsman

Which straps harder to replace/ source on the BB58?

On the hunt for a new watch I’ve decided to go for the Tudor Black Bay Blue 58.

I know these are sought after but do come up now and again. I’m liking both the soft leather strap and the bracelet and wanted to know which if either is better to source separate.

The bracelet watch carries a premium new so would this translate to the used bracelet market or are there other Tudor bracelets that would fit?
    Is the genuine soft leather strap available as a separate part and if so would this be costly?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Walts View Post
    On the hunt for a new watch I’ve decided to go for the Tudor Black Bay Blue 58.

I know these are sought after but do come up now and again.

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...ue-on-bracelet

You're welcome.

I’d suggest buying the watch on the bracelet and then hunt for the leather strap and deployment. Buying a bracelet direct from Tudor will work out more expensive than if you had bought it originally with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    Cheers, had seen that which prompted the question before committing. All the best

Craftsman
    Definitely go with the bracelet, i got a quote for the bracelet in the past when the local AD had the 58 on fabric.

Quote was £600 if memory serves me right.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    The Nato is £140, the fabric strap is £160 and you need the deployant which is another £160.

The straps are on back order and my friend was waiting since July for the Nato, which arrived a week or two ago, the fabric strap still hasn’t arrived although the deployant has.

Tudor do different length Nato straps, the standard one is very small, it only just fits me with a 7inch wrist. Not sure what the fabric strap lengths are but might be worth checking before you order if you’ve got a 7 inch or bigger wrist.

I have a BB S&G on the leather, I wish I'd bought it on the bracelet though. I wear it mainly on a silicon strap with curved ends.

I like the deployant very much, but the way the bracelet fits into the lugs just makes the BB look so much better.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by cart3rlfc View Post
    Definitely go with the bracelet, i got a quote for the bracelet in the past when the local AD had the 58 on fabric.

Quote was £600 if memory serves me right.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
    Thank you, that certainly helps

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyhayward View Post
    The Nato is £140, the fabric strap is £160 and you need the deployant which is another £160.

The straps are on back order and my friend was waiting since July for the Nato, which arrived a week or two ago, the fabric strap still hasn’t arrived although the deployant has.

Tudor do different length Nato straps, the standard one is very small, it only just fits me with a 7inch wrist. Not sure what the fabric strap lengths are but might be worth checking before you order if you’ve got a 7 inch or bigger wrist.
    Perfect, just the answer.

All the best

Apprentice
    I have a BB S&G on the leather, I wish I'd bought it on the bracelet though. I wear it mainly on a silicon strap with curved ends.

I like the deployant very much, but this source shows the way the bracelet fits into the lugs just makes the BB look so much better.
    my toll of choice too
    Last edited by sarahk99; 9th November 2020 at 00:36.