closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: JLC & PP - presentation on return from service

Craftsman

JLC & PP - presentation on return from service

On previous occasions when I've had JLCs return they came back in service boxes with cushions and pouches. Not so recently though. Anybody know if there's been change in policy on supplying these little extras.

What about a PP, do they come back from service in similar presentation packages? I'm told that apparently they don't release any doc.s regarding service as a rule! Thanks

Craftsman
    With regards to JLC, maybe a cost cutting exercise in light of COVID?

BW,
    Chi Kai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I last had a Patek serviced, it came back in the cardboard box, similar to ones that they are initially dispatched in when new.
    Also think that you are correct that you don't receive any paperwork, you have to rely on a receipt from the AD.
    But I stand to be corrected, as its been a couple of years since I last did it.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to have to check in the safe for what paperwork I got back on my PP - got a nice PP branded travel case complementary and received back in the service cardboard style box I remember.

UPDATE: Checked - I got a letterhead letter stating what was done during the service and warranty period (24 months). I asked for the timegraph results - they were also included.
    Last edited by MartynJC (UK); 29th October 2020 at 22:58.