closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Zelos Horizons 39mm

Zelos Horizons 39mm

Hi all, just wondered if there are fans or owners of Zelos watches here? Been searching for a bit of a beater sports watch that floats my boat when I ended up spontaneously pulling the trigger on a Zelos Horizons last night.

These are currently on sale at a reduced launch price til mid November. They have a 39mm case, 43mm lug-lug (male end link bracelet) and a 20mm lug width. It’s only 10.5mm thick minus the boxed crystal. Powered by the Miyota 9015, they have sapphire crystal, sapphire bezel which is a 12 hour bezel that rotates in both directions to track a second time zone. The white dial and bezel are both fully lumed. The bracelet has quick release spring bars and tool free micro-adjust system for on the go adjustments. 200m water resistance.

I have no experience of Zelos other than hearing they make very good watches and have excellent customer service,
    but I really like the clean white aesthetic, pops of orange and date at ‘6’ on this watch, as well as the dimensions, the 200m WR and the bracelet features.

Looking forward to getting it, pics are screenshots from a YouTube vid by the Just The Watch channel.

Thoughts, opinions and experiences welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by davidj54; 29th October 2020 at 13:41.

Master
    Hi, if you search for Zelos on the site you'll find there's been a couple of recent threads about them👍

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Hi, if you search for Zelos on the site you'll find there's been a couple of recent threads about them👍
    Cool cheers, I’ll have a search.