closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Iphone X face recognition problems.

Iphone X face recognition problems.

Over the last few weeks I have been looking to buy a couple of iphone Xs for some of my grand kids, started off I was looking for two but then two of the others wanted one as well so I have now sourced three :) just one more to go and I have been noticing quite a few for sale on various sites saying all good apart from face recognition, is this a common fault with them ? does/can it affect any other operation's within the phone if it isent working ? could it mean the screen has been swapped incorrectly ?

John, I've had an Xs max since they came out and have had no issues at all with facial recognition. I'm sure the forward facing camera and code will be identical.

Master
    ?aftermarket screen replacement

Same here, no problems at all. Maybe different with aftermarket parts.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ach5 View Post
    ?aftermarket screen replacement
    This. Google 'iphone face id not working after screen replacement' and fill yer boots.

Journeyman
    face recognition is normally amazing - defintely replacemet screen based issue

Master
    I get a message saying "take yer mask down twit" then"aye ok".

Master
    Used to have the X and now have 11 Pro and I’ve never had an issue with face recognition. To be honest I’ve been amazed it’s worked on occasion given the mixture of hats, glasses and various beards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mac View Post
    Used to have the X and now have 11 Pro and I’ve never had an issue with face recognition. To be honest I’ve been amazed it’s worked on occasion given the mixture of hats, glasses and various beards.
    We only know if it works well if it’s rejecting other people’s faces. Don’t think mine has ever been tested.