closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 250 posts

250 posts

So, I’ve been a member since 2016 and have just clocked 250 posts. Amazing, I know !

I thought at this level, you can use the sales corner ?

I don’t seem to get a create thread button when I venture across to the sales corner ? Now I’m at 251 posts ... I’ll recheck.

Sometimes delay - give it a day or so and check again

At least no one can accuse you of speed posting, however a quick search will show that this question seems to be asked on an almost daily basis.

The world of second hand shoes, broken phones, man Lego and other bits of tat will soon be open to you.

John 11:35

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    At least no one can accuse you of speed posting, however a quick search will show that this question seems to be asked on an almost daily basis.

The world of second hand shoes, broken phones, man Lego and other bits of tat will soon be open to you.
    Ha ! I can’t wait ....

What you need to do first in insert your credentials to your bio, SC needs -

Pit to pit measurement - preferably 50 inches and above or 12 inches and below
    Size of feet - either end of the scale is best so size 6 or below or size 12 and above
    Inside leg - either tree stump or sapling
    Hobbies - collecting old golf clubs, out of date HiFi and half empty eau de toilette

Anything medium, large, sizes 8-10 or watch related will block your access.

As if by magic.... the post thread button has appeared in my sales corner !!

Quote Originally Posted by murkeywaters View Post

Size of feet - either end of the scale is best so size 6 or below or size 12 and above
    Hobbies - collecting old golf clubs, out of date HiFi and half empty eau de toilette

Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Browsing is fun, and sometimes you come across things you might never have thought of otherwise.

An uncharitable interpretation would call this consumerism. I prefer to think of it as optimising and improving one's life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontological View Post
    Browsing is fun, and sometimes you come across things you might never have thought that anybody would have the nerve try to sell instead of simply throwing away, or donating to charity.

An uncharitable interpretation would call this consumerism. I prefer to think of it as blatant, shameless profiteering.

HTH.
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post

laughed at this !

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by murkeywaters View Post

Remember that each measurement needs to be at opposite ends of the scale to the one preceding so a pit to pit of 50”, shoe size of 6 and inside leg of tree stump is acceptable but other variations may not be...