closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Movement Holder

Movement Holder

Hi
    Can anyone please recommend a metal movement holder that I can use for a Seiko 7s26/NH36 movement. I want something with a bit of weight to it. I bought a Bergeon 4040 on Ebay but it is too big. I would prefer one that the movement fits into rather than the adjustable type. I have looked at Cousins but cannot figure out which ones would be suitable. I would appreciate some help. Thanks. It is to be used mainly for hand setting. Also it needs to be one that can be used with the plastic movement holder/gasket fitted.
    Last edited by Kaffe; 26th October 2020 at 22:14.

Please stand down everyone. I have bought one from Crystaltimes that seems to fit the bill. :)

Thank God for that. Having read only the thread title I was about to recommend the Porta Potti 33.

Quote Originally Posted by unclealec View Post
    Thank God for that. Having read only the thread title I was about to recommend the Porta Potti 33.
    Haha. Excellent. Maybe useful for a stool though. :)

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaffe View Post
    Hi
    Can anyone please recommend a metal movement holder that I can use for a Seiko 7s26/NH36 movement. I want something with a bit of weight to it. I bought a Bergeon 4040 on Ebay but it is too big. I would prefer one that the movement fits into rather than the adjustable type. I have looked at Cousins but cannot figure out which ones would be suitable. I would appreciate some help. Thanks. It is to be used mainly for hand setting. Also it needs to be one that can be used with the plastic movement holder/gasket fitted.
    I’ve just changed the day date wheels on an NH36 and I use a 4040. I stuck a lump of Blu-Tac underneath the 4040 to weight it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=joe narvey;5569269]I’ve just changed the day date wheels on an NH36 and I use a 4040. I stuck a lump of Blu-Tac underneath the 4040 to weight it down.

Thanks. I could have used the 4040 but just wasn't happy with it. The Crystaltimes one arrived today and it's just what I was looking for. I have no connection with the company though I am very impressed with their products.

Master
    [QUOTE=Kaffe;5570253]
    Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post
    I’ve just changed the day date wheels on an NH36 and I use a 4040. I stuck a lump of Blu-Tac underneath the 4040 to weight it down.

Thanks. I could have used the 4040 but just wasn't happy with it. The Crystaltimes one arrived today and it's just what I was looking for. I have no connection with the company though I am very impressed with their products.

Looks like you also lost the date changer wheel!

[QUOTE=joe narvey;5570332]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaffe View Post

Looks like you also lost the date changer wheel!
    Work in progress. :)

Master
    [QUOTE=Kaffe;5570365]
    Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post

Work in progress. :)
    I spotted it as I lost mine !

I dismantled the mechanism for spares so if you loose anything send me a PM as I may have the missing part.

That's very kind. Thank you.