closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tag Heuer Connected Golf Edition

Master

Tag Heuer Connected Golf Edition

A couple of golfing friends have been looking at these, they are £2,100.

Just wondered what sort of discount could be had on them? I think they are quite new but Tag discounts are usually possible.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    A couple of golfing friends have been looking at these, they are £2,100.

Just wondered what sort of discount could be had on them? I think they are quite new but Tag discounts are usually possible.

Cheers
    I was looking at one the other day and also wondered about a deal on one but was with the Mrs so not the right time, also about the functionality. Garmin also launched the Marq golfers watch at £1699 and wondered how they stack up.

Craftsman
    That's an unbelievable amount of money for a smartwatch. What is it achieving exactly that a regular smartwatch with something like GolfPad installed on it wouldn't achieve? Or one of the Garmin golf watches that come in around £300?

Journeyman
    Tag Heuer looks nice, but I don't think it is worth that price. My colleague was considering some golf sport smartwatch, and at the end of the day he bought Garmin Approach S62 - it is ment for golf with a maps of all golf courses. Of course all other smartwatch functions work as well. Maybe less fancy look than Tag Heuer, but price tag is much more reasonable (something about 500 USD).