closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Problem with Aerospace Evo Night Mission

Problem with Aerospace Evo Night Mission

Hi all - hoping someone can help me with this. I reset the time on my Night Mission when I got up this morning and, having done so, the digital display no longer works as it should. The only way I can get it to illuminate is to turn the crown counter-clockwise very slightly; the backlight will then come on but it also changes the function display from whatever it should have been on to one function "back" in the menu. I can then turn the crown clockwise to scroll through the functions as normal.

Before I reset the time it was working perfectly, and I'm wondering if there's some kind of factory reset I can apply to see if that will fix the problem?

(Edited to describe the symptoms more clearly)
    Last edited by learningtofly; 25th October 2020 at 12:03.

That's weird - it seems to have reset itself. Anyone seen this behaviour before, or shall I just accept the thread status of

I don't have one so obviously can't help Tony, but I'm interested to know why it behaved like this.
    Last edited by magirus; 25th October 2020 at 16:14.
    F.T.F.A.

I was going to suggest a high cost trip back to the mothership, so glad it’s behaving for you.

No idea what happened though!

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the brief and unsatisfying time I owned an Aerospace, Tony, it started to behave rather oddly and it turned out to be the battery running low. I remember It wasn’t displaying the symptoms that Breitling say it should do as the battery runs down (although I can’t remember now what it was doing).

I’ve just read this back to my self and realised it’s probably not very helpful!

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    I don't have one so obviously can't help Tony, but I'm interested to know why it behaved like this.
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by helidoc View Post
    I was going to suggest a high cost trip back to the mothership, so glad it’s behaving for you.

No idea what happened though!

Dave
    I feared that too, so I'm mightily relieved.

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft View Post
    In the brief and unsatisfying time I owned an Aerospace, Tony, it started to behave rather oddly and it turned out to be the battery running low. I remember It wasn’t displaying the symptoms that Breitling say it should do as the battery runs down (although I can’t remember now what it was doing).

I’ve just read this back to my self and realised it’s probably not very helpful!

Simon
    Not unhelpful at all, although I had a new battery not that long ago so I don't imagine it's that.