closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Baltic Aquascaphe SB01 review (youtube)

Baltic Aquascaphe SB01 review (youtube)

Hey all, finally got round to this after a couple weeks ownership

https://youtu.be/DpMFtEd2DJ4

Pics:

Last edited by robbiekhan; 25th November 2020 at 19:12.

Master
    Nice review and nice watch - it does seem to suffer a lot of reflections on the crystal though.

Well done.



Quote Originally Posted by KAS118 View Post
    Nice review and nice watch - it does seem to suffer a lot of reflections on the crystal though.

Well done.


    It does have underside AR but such is the nature of any boxed crystal. In the old skool watches that had boxed acrylic it was even worse but to me in practice it really isn't an issue. I have yet to have a day where I looked at the time and had a hard time because of glare for example whether just sat at a table, walking or even driving.

Master
    Looked at these not too long ago and waited for the GMT. Ended up ordering a zelos horizons GMT. Just wasn’t sure about the size and beads of rice bracelet. Loverly looking watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuno1 View Post
    Looked at these not too long ago and waited for the GMT. Ended up ordering a zelos horizons GMT. Just wasn’t sure about the size and beads of rice bracelet. Loverly looking watch though.
    The date window ruins the GMT for me. I like date windows gone but if it is there then it should be in a borderless window and the BG should be dial coloured for maximum stealth!

Glad I did not wait lol.