closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 73 of 73

Thread: Just got the camera out - more pictures added

  1. #51
    Craftsman TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    654
    https://www.timefactors.com/prs48.htm

    Exciting!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #52
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,832
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    https://www.timefactors.com/prs48.htm

    Exciting!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now we know. £495. The obvious competitor is the MkII Hawkinge. But the poor exchange rate added to VAT, confirms this is far better value.
    Last edited by seabiscuit; 5th November 2020 at 13:35.

  3. #53
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Zurich
    Posts
    7
    I just hope I can get one...
    This is my favorite watch but the original as a vintage watch is just not as easy to wear for me for the fear of damaging it.

  4. #54
    Craftsman Cornholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by neilF183 View Post
    Really don't need another watch but really want the black dial!
    Indeed. But, my goodness, that is lovely.

    The strap would probably look nice on my Air Ministry. Are they likely to be available separately please?

  5. #55
    Administrator swanbourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Sheffield, England
    Posts
    46,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Indeed. But, my goodness, that is lovely.

    The strap would probably look nice on my Air Ministry. Are they likely to be available separately please?
    It could be an idea for the next batch

    Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

  6. #56
    Grand Master number2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North and South.
    Posts
    23,322
    So we know how much, now when do we press the button?
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

  7. #57
    Craftsman TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    So we know how much, now when do we press the button?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #58
    Grand Master Daddelvirks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Leiden- Netherlands
    Posts
    30,266
    Blog Entries
    1
    A long time ago for me, but I guess I'm going to join the "who presses the button first and gets lucky" frenzy ;)
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

  9. #59
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Down south jukin
    Posts
    3,604
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddelvirks View Post
    A long time ago for me, but I guess I'm going to join the "who presses the button first and gets lucky" frenzy ;)
    I may join you,though like with the last batch I have been trying hard to resist.

  10. #60
    Master chris2982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyne and Wear
    Posts
    3,407
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do we know if it is just the Navigator that will be able to be purchased or will we be able to order other watches.
    Hoping to pick something up for my dad and brother.

    Chris.

    Sent from my Nokia 9 using Tapatalk

  11. #61
    Grand Master abraxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32,631
    When the shop is open, it is open for everything.
    A fully wound watch smells like Switzerland.

  12. #62
    Journeyman engrneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    United States - Chicagoland
    Posts
    55
    Is everyone clear on timezones this time? UK & GMT are the same in the winter.
    Quote Originally Posted by abraxas View Post
    When the shop is open, it is open for everything.
    Sent from my SM-G960U using TZ-UK mobile app

  13. #63
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Pickering, UK
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by engrneil View Post
    Is everyone clear on timezones this time? UK & GMT are the same in the winter.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using TZ-UK mobile app
    Current UK time is GMT +0

  14. #64
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1
    This Navigator looks like such a beautiful watch and SO UP MY STREET! I may not get one on the 8th, but I'll be sure to get one at some stage. What a beauty!

  15. #65
    Administrator swanbourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Sheffield, England
    Posts
    46,999
    Quote Originally Posted by abraxas View Post
    When the shop is open, it is open for everything.
    Everything showing in stock.

    Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

  16. #66
    When the PRS-29a and PRS-29b were first released, I couldn't decide which to have, so bought both together.
    Much later, I decided that my beloved PRS-29a needed a back-up, sort of spare parts donor just in case and so it was. Quite recently I also added a PRS-29AM.
    This afternoon, upon reading Eddie's email, I too brought out my Speedbird as if to remind me that I really do have Pilot's watches covered.
    So come Sunday at 14:00 Hrs I will be out walking the beach at Formby.
    They do look tempting though....maybe a morning walk instead.
    Last edited by forpetesake; 7th November 2020 at 10:22.

  17. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    Everything showing in stock.

    Eddie
    Eddie, I just checked but PRS-25 Everest 36mm (version 3) showing out of stock? Any chance that back in stock?

    If no, any indication of when the PRS-25 Everest with gilt dial will be available?

    Thanks.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  18. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by trekkiefreakie;[URL="tel:5579352"
    5579352[/URL]]Eddie, I just checked but PRS-25 Everest 36mm (version 3) showing out of stock? Any chance that back in stock?

    If no, any indication of when the PRS-25 Everest with gilt dial will be available?

    Thanks.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    Just wondering the same thing. I was one of the unlucky ones who got a confirmation order and then dumped on by the SagePay problem but didn’t hear anything after. (No email and nothing in junk either)

  19. #69
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2

    Sellita SW210 "Top" version

    what is the difference between "top" and chronomètre versions?

  20. #70
    Administrator swanbourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Sheffield, England
    Posts
    46,999
    Quote Originally Posted by agramainio View Post
    what is the difference between "top" and chronomètre versions?
    The top version is the version with “Assortment chronometer”, which means it is capable of being adjusted to COSC. COSC appears to add £200 to the cost of a watch, is it worth it for a certificate telling you how it'a already running?

    Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

  21. #71
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by agramainio View Post
    what is the difference between "top" and chronomètre versions?
    >KLICK< Sellita grades explained

  22. #72
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Charlotte, United States
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    The top version is the version with “Assortment chronometer”, which means it is capable of being adjusted to COSC. COSC appears to add £200 to the cost of a watch, is it worth it for a certificate telling you how it'a already running?

    Eddie
    That is a good point Eddie. I have had really good time on my Everest and PRS-29a and neither were COSC certified.

  23. #73
    Craftsman TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by forpetesake View Post
    When the PRS-29a and PRS-29b were first released, I couldn't decide which to have, so bought both together.
    Much later, I decided that my beloved PRS-29a needed a back-up, sort of spare parts donor just in case and so it was. Quite recently I also added a PRS-29AM.
    This afternoon, upon reading Eddie's email, I too brought out my Speedbird as if to remind me that I really do have Pilot's watches covered.
    So come Sunday at 14:00 Hrs I will be out walking the beach at Formby.
    They do look tempting though....maybe a morning walk instead.
    I am almost completely aligned to this post! The problem I have is if I (am able to) buy this, I will have to let something go. And right now all of Eddie’s watches that I own are so good that I can’t see which it would be. Curses!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information