closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Cheap Running Earphones Advice

Cheap Running Earphones Advice

For the last few years, I've always run with, and been quite content with these type of wireless earphones from Amazon...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07HFQ1DX1/

I've had the versions from MPOW, Soundcore, Anker and all have been pretty good. Main conern is sound quality and ability to stay in the ears during a run.

I've just managed to put my set through the wash and will have to buy some more. I'm tempted to try the totally wirefree earbud design like...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mpow-Flame2.../dp/B07ZDHKNDW

...but I'm worried about blowing money on something unuseable for running if they don't stay in, the bass is crap or the battery doesn't last.

As always, amazon reviews are a minefield because you never know if those 5* reviews are genuine independent purchasers.

Anyone got any experience with similar earphones or have any recommendations?

Kerry has a set of Jabra 65's on SC for £50. Great quality. Check out page 2.

Thanks Rod...having looked at those, I'm now looking at the Cambridge Audio Melomania earphones! Suddenly gone from looking at £20 earphones to considering £80!

Happy to widen the field...anyone use the Melomania for running?

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    Kerry has a set of Jabra 65's on SC for £50. Great quality. Check out page 2.
    I’d second this, I struggle with fit for running earphones and have finally settled on the Jabra’s. Settled to the extent that I’m considering a back up pair for when i invariably sweat the life out of these.

I don't run but I do cycle and the Jabras (75t) have been fantastic. I'd be tempted by the pair on SC. I use mine for everything apart from Xbox where I use Bose QC35II.

Blog Entries
    Check the TZ running club - this post

z

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Thanks Rod...having looked at those, I'm now looking at the Cambridge Audio Melomania earphones! Suddenly gone from looking at £20 earphones to considering £80!

Happy to widen the field...anyone use the Melomania for running?
    I use the Melomania for running and find them great - especially the controls, simple and intuitive

Took a little trial and error to find the right ear bud size and material (large memory foam for me) but once I sorted that they stay in perfectly

I've got JBL ones. Sound fine for what I paid for them

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Master
    I've got these https://www.amazon.co.uk/Headphones-...ef_=ast_sto_dp Once you get a decent fit they work fine and at least if they work loose I find they stay in place so you can shove them back in

Grand Master
    Buy my Jabra 65T for £50, very cheap for an amazing set of sports headphones that will deliver the sound, noise cancell, have in ear controls etc.
    RIAC

I use Aftershokz for running and cycling.

Sound quality is okay for the bone conduction tech, but I like the relative security of being able to hear any external traffic noise