closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Strap options (SBDC113)

Master

Strap options (SBDC113)

Looking for some ideas for a new strap for my SBDC113. Came with a bracelet and a blue rubber strap (which is very comfortable) but the blue on blue is a bit much for me. Would also like something different than rubber so maybe a perlon or something similar? Any thoughts on colour and material?
    Thanks all.

Strap options (SBDC113)

Not the same watch but it shows similar DNA and how an erikas MN strap would look. Would give you huge amount of colour options

Edit ps not my watch - pic grabbed from google

Master
    I've had a few sumo's in the past, for some reason I never liked it on a nato.
    Current green one is on either a strapcode jubilee (excellent quality for the money) or crafter blue rubber (in green of course).

Whatever strap you choose just beware of the gap between the watch head and strap/springbar. The crafter blue is fitted so this gap doesn't exist, a nato/perlon would also hide that gap of course.
    I do have a 20mm eullit somewhere so could try it later.

Master
    Meant to add if you do go down the nato route an mn style in blue with a thin yellow stripe would obviously suit that well.

Master
    Thanks all, do like the idea of an Erica's with maybe a green stripe to match the second hand and the green text on the dial.

Master
    Tried it on the Eulit perlon (I thought it was black but its quite obviously brown).

Thoughts?