closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Xonix digital watch

Xonix digital watch

Good morning all,

As difficulty reading the time on my analogue watches in the evening low light, arificial light is becoming a nuisance a large display digital might be a good thing. after a brief search I found a contender. Xonix GJB, large(ish) face, big numbers. back lit display, on some models.

Does anyone here have recent experience with a Xonix or are there better large digital display watches ?
    This is the one I like the look of;
    http://www.xonixwatch.com/products/w...r=man&type=lcd
    Ta
    Last edited by theylive; 23rd October 2020 at 11:08. Reason: letters

Have considered a watch with tritium gas tubes? They might change your life.
    THIN is the new BLACK

Quote Originally Posted by abraxas View Post
    Have considered a watch with tritium gas tubes? They might change your life.
    Tritium eh ?

https://duckduckgo.com/?kax=-1&kp=-2...ages&ia=images

Nice

As well as the Xonix, Casio baby G caught my eye. The illuminated dial at the push of a button has the easy read time I'm after. Although the time display on the Casio could do with being a little larger. It must be a digital beastie.

After a trawl through many many watches online particularly Casio digitals, the one that fit the bill turned out to be a Nixon re-run. I nearly opted for a Casio calculator watch with various other functions but when I awoke the next morning remembered that wasn't even a watch I'd have worn in my teens. Casio digitals are great but none ticked the box. (still have a F-91W copy - it runs fast)

The Nixon has a Large easy read digital display, ss bracelet & body, 70's/80's feel to the look, multi function with time, T2 for a second time zone, alarm & count down timer. and a single press on the big left button turns the display backlight on. I love the size and shape. Never had a square ish watch before. 8 sides - octagonal ?

The only, I won't say negative thing, odd thing, is the name. Every time I look at the time I'll be reminded of Richard Nixon. That poster of him on the Big Lebowski with the bowling ball. My trickey dickey watch. Oh and a 2 year battery life.

most attractive male names