closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: #1 Go-To watch shop in Amsterdam robbed

Blog Entries

#1 Go-To watch shop in Amsterdam robbed

Most here who've been in Amsterdam, know the Amsterdam Vintage Watches at the Singel. The #1 Go-To vintage watch store. The shop has been robbed (burglary). 41 watches are missing. There's a list of stolen watches on this part of the forum where we post that sort of info.

I post this here, because -as said- a lot of people here know the store. At least, know where it's located.

Menno

Always sad to hear businesses getting turned over

I presume this is the shop I went into last year, they had some lovely vintage Rolex and Speedmaster's among lots of other rare watches, it was a secure door though with a locking system as you entered and left.

Wherever in the world, watches are becoming the go to item to steal, parasites just following the huge price increases..

Sorry to hear that. I've been in this absolute treasure trove of a store before. I hope the owners bounce back and they catch the scum who did this

Master
    I’m definitely not saying they deserve it, because it’s horrible and nobody does, but given the way they carry on “for the ’gram“ it doesn’t surprise me they’ve attracted some unwanted attention.