closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Victorinox inox and bracelets

Journeyman

Victorinox inox and bracelets

Ive had a blue faced version for a while on the rubber strap and I really like the styling, although im not great with the strap. Ive tried it on a paracord and it kept coming loose on the wrist.

Ideally Id like the bracelet, however I cant seem to find anything suitable.
    The problem is the lug size is 21mm. So despite having a box full of various straps I havent got anything that will fit. Im actually contemplating buying another one and taking the strap from that. But even I think that is a bit daft.

It seems it would be almost almost as cheap as buying a new strap from Victorinox.

Anyone else been in the same situation or offer a recomendation?

Can’t you buy the ‘official’ bracelet from victorinox? - I always liked the design of the Inox, however I tried the rubber strap version on and it only fit my wrist on the very last hole and the end of the strap wouldn’t stay under the keeper. I do have large wrists but must be the shortest strap I’ve come across!

Buy this - Sell head or your current watch.

https://www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/men/acc...tch/p/76236904

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee View Post
    Buy this - Sell head or your current watch.

https://www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/men/acc...tch/p/76236904
    Thats the one I was looking at . I actually like the green face.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by RobDad View Post
    Can’t you buy the ‘official’ bracelet from victorinox? - I always liked the design of the Inox, however I tried the rubber strap version on and it only fit my wrist on the very last hole and the end of the strap wouldn’t stay under the keeper. I do have large wrists but must be the shortest strap I’ve come across!
    I could but it would be almost as costly as buying the watch on offer at TKmaxx Doesnt make sense , I was wondering if any of the strap makers do a decent substitution.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Watching brief View Post
    Ive had a blue faced version for a while on the rubber strap and I really like the styling, although im not great with the strap. Ive tried it on a paracord and it kept coming loose on the wrist.

Ideally Id like the bracelet, however I cant seem to find anything suitable.
    The problem is the lug size is 21mm. So despite having a box full of various straps I havent got anything that will fit. Im actually contemplating buying another one and taking the strap from that. But even I think that is a bit daft.

It seems it would be almost almost as cheap as buying a new strap from Victorinox.

Anyone else been in the same situation or offer a recomendation?
    Here's 134 different 21mm leather options to kick off with.

Don't know anyone who makes a 21mm metal bracelet - but it shouldn't be difficult to remove 0.5mm of metal from either side of a steel bracelet's end links - care, a small bench vice and a very fine metal file.

I've also compressed 1mm-oversized leather straps with smooth-faced pliers to fit within odd-sized lugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Watching brief View Post
    I could but it would be almost as costly as buying the watch on offer at TKmaxx Doesnt make sense , I was wondering if any of the strap makers do a decent substitution.

- - - Updated - - -
    I could sell you the original bracelet from mine if you're keen, I tend to keep it on a rubber strap. Got all the links. I use the original spring bars for my rubber strap though, but I guess you already have the 21mm spring bars anyway. Drop me a direct message if interested

Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post
    I could sell you the original bracelet from mine if you're keen, I tend to keep it on a rubber strap. Got all the links. I use the original spring bars for my rubber strap though, but I guess you already have the 21mm spring bars anyway. Drop me a direct message if interested

Breaking the rules, but doing a good turn (assuming the price is right)

Craftsman
    I like the look of the inox watches but as a smaller wristed individual I would have to go with the smaller ones but they don't have a bracelet option as far as I am aware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk